Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

At the Pac-12 Poker Table, is Washington's Sark an Easy Mark?

2»

Comments

• Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

has Kim ever played football? (aside from that massive thing in his ad)

LMAO. Serious?

Maybe 2 hand touch with the quadriplegic kids in middle school, but that fucker wouldn't last 5 seconds in real football gear. In fact, he'd be one of the kids that real football players would target so they could Darwin-ize the team & make it stronger.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2013
    Hey Kim, I am sorry for taking a shot at you being a journalist. I did not know you did not consider yourself a journalist. Having said that, I still think you and your staff are morons who don't have a fucking clue about football. You should try pulling your head out of Sark and Woody's ass. It must be tough to breathe in there. Stop saying you are independent when all you do is kiss Sark and the AD's ass, even when there is plenty to criticize.

Once again, I apologize for making fun of you as a journalist and I hope you will consider my advice on pulling your head out of Sark's ass. Suffocating in shit would be a pretty bad way to go out.

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,550
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I mentioned Sark being a possible after TY was canned and was ridiculed for it. Too young, no head coaching experience, Carroll wannabe...blah, blah.....Now it is considered a visionary hire.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

I mentioned Sark being a possible after TY was canned and was ridiculed for it. Too young, no head coaching experience, Carroll wannabe...blah, blah.....Now it is considered a visionary hire.

Big deal. Fleenor knew Sark would be hired back when Jim Owens retired
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

Big deal. Fleenor knew Sark would be hired back when Jim Owens retired
    Fleenor knew Sark would be hired back when Jim Owens was just a smattering of precum on the tip of his daddy's cock.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    In all seriousness I remember when Fleenor railed against Woody when Sark was hired, all about how he was done and Sark was a horrible hire...

Here is a link that can only show the title of the posts made on dawgman that day Sark was hired... You will notice that both AANDY and Fleenor disliked the hire before they got their super secret golf games... http://web.archive.org/web/20081209042912/http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=1360

unfortunately we dont have all the screen shots we need since I dont know how to look at the actual post that was made...
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AANDY and Fleenor are just a couple of dorks that hang on every word Kim says.

You want "inside info" on the Husky Football program? You'll get as much "insider info" as Fleenor does if you attend the Husky Coaches Clinic each spring.

Big fucking deal.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Does anyone else spy a certain HHB in the photo or is it just me?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

In all seriousness I remember when Fleenor railed against Woody when Sark was hired, all about how he was done and Sark was a horrible hire...

Here is a link that can only show the title of the posts made on dawgman that day Sark was hired... You will notice that both AANDY and Fleenor disliked the hire before they got their super secret golf games... http://web.archive.org/web/20081209042912/http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=1360

unfortunately we dont have all the screen shots we need since I dont know how to look at the actual post that was made...

If anyone can read the posts it looks like I have a nice back and forth with Kim on page 2. It looks like that and another topic were someone agreed with me were locked. I'd like to know what was all said.

RipTy. DO YOUR JOB!!1!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Husky Claus lol
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,899
    Founders Club
    you're just being silly.