Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marlon update

Several of you contacted me privately about Marlon. Sorry I can't go into specifics. You'll know very soon because of the school sitatuion. I'll share this text and then I'm going to leave it alone. Pretty much ignored my family yesterday texting back and forth and poasting stuff here.

1:02 am "it will play out. Things change and then they change. For as much time as you savages spend on that board you should know how the game is played. You'll like this: "Don't talk to anyone. Don't answer your phone. They'll try and lay a guilt trip on you"....Can you imagine if you'd tried that line on Erika? Lol. Late' I'll catch up soon."

Comments

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2017
    @Baseman I'm seriously struggling with the ups and downs with MT. Does UW still have a proverbial pulse, a fighters chance with this kid? I'm may not be able go to work if no.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,294
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    After "Mora is coming to UW!" (FREE PUB for @RaceBannon ) I don't believe anything you savages say until I hear it from Damone's drunk father in law on the couch.

But seriously, there is nothing possibly good that can come out of nagging the fuck out of whoever and then dropping little hints/suggestions/innuendos of what has to be a fluid situation on a public message board. I appreciate you giving us? hope but there is nothing any of us can do to influence the eventual outcome, unless we've got some hookers/blow/coffee cups lined up, so just LIPO.

The end story, when shit settles down, sounds like it will make for some decent reading...