Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bad news on the a Jimmy Lake front

2»

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    No shit he's not going to Cal. Didn't think he was a moron...no upside for him on the move. If he held out long enough to get some more $$$ from UW great. If he donates some to Marlon's brother even better.

I would look for Peterman to push Lake for jobs like Boise St/SDSU/Utah St/Wyoming if their coach leaves for a better job/fired/retired. Should be a lot of movement next year in coaching in the Pac12 which will cascade down. I doubt he'll directly get a Pac12 HC job (unless our D is lights out next year and Murphy/Miller/Rapp look like top round NFL draft pics which isn't out of the question), but I think he should be able to get if he wants the HC job to fill into one of the schools that does have a coach leave from either being hired away or fired, and it wouldn't surprise me to see Harsin cash in and move on.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

No shit he's not going to Cal. Didn't think he was a moron...no upside for him on the move. If he held out long enough to get some more $$$ from UW great. If he donates some to Marlon's brother even better.

I would look for Peterman to push Lake for jobs like Boise St/SDSU/Utah St/Wyoming if their coach leaves for a better job/fired/retired. Should be a lot of movement next year in coaching in the Pac12 which will cascade down. I doubt he'll directly get a Pac12 HC job (unless our D is lights out next year and Murphy/Miller/Rapp look like top round NFL draft pics which isn't out of the question), but I think he should be able to get if he wants the HC job to fill into one of the schools that does have a coach leave from either being hired away or fired, and it wouldn't surprise me to see Harsin cash in and move on.

Ain't never gonna be a brutha as head coach at Boise State.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jamtoft said:

Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, and i am out!

Congrats on keeping Jimmy Lake. We tried hard to get him and you stepped up huge to match and other promises. There were times it was locked up and the contract was written very for Washington, not so much for Jimmy Lake. The one good news is we cost you a bunch and i mean a bunch of money!

That being said i am sorry for messing up your purple panther party and as previously stated i will be leaving. I hope that at least of my time here was fun even though i only cared about fucking with you piece of shit motherfuckers! I mean that in a loving way, but not like a gay way like that fuck Bearswiin! Fuck you!

You seem insecure about your sexual orientation. Therapy might help. Prolly not, tho
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    jamtoft said:

Congrats on keeping Jimmy Lake. We tried hard to get him and you stepped up huge to match and other promises. There were times it was locked up and the contract was written very for Washington, not so much for Jimmy Lake. The one good news is we cost you a bunch and i mean a bunch of money!

That being said i am sorry for messing up your purple panther party and as previously stated i will be leaving. I hope that at least of my time here was fun even though i only cared about fucking with you piece of shit motherfuckers! I mean that in a loving way, but not like a gay way like that fuck Bearswiin! Fuck you!

No need to apologize. In fact, just the opposite: Thank you!

I've enjoyed the entire experience, especially now, as you're reminded once again YOUR team is shit and that Cal's $ and Pac-12 coordinator offer wasn't enough to get OUR? position coach.

Come back anytime!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    jamtoft said:

STAY!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    jamtoft said:

Stay you little cunt
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    jamtoft said:

We?
  • Options

jamtoft said:

I think you would do ok here.

@droski on the other hand... hopefully he chased some bleach with battery acid.
    You have it backwards. Drunk is an original BearHalfBrain.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

Real Bear
    Interesting how Peterson and UW went so far to retain Jimmy Lake. They knew Lake would be gone sooner or later. They must be afraid of Wilcox and what he's building at Cal, rather paying Lake a lot of money for one year and then setting up another job for him at Boise or somewhere else, anywhere else but Cal. They're afraid of us!

Boors gonna Boor.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

Boss move by Peterman

I imagine Petersen sitting him down with that smug smile and said, "Jimmy what the fuck are you thinking? Cal? The University of California? I just don't get it Jimmy."
    jamtoft said:

@BearsWiin is my dawg. His kid would bitch slap you. Bye!
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Boss move by Peterman

I imagine Petersen sitting him down with that smug smile and said, "Jimmy what the fuck are you thinking? Cal? The University of California? I just don't get it Jimmy."
    jamtoft said:

@BearsWiin is my doog. His kid would bitch slap you. Bye!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956
    BearsWiin said:

Doogles said:

Boss move by Peterman

jamtoft said:

@BearsWiin is my doog. His kid would bitch slap you. Bye!
    It would be more like a tickle fight but yeah.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Real Bear
    Interesting how Peterson and UW went so far to retain Jimmy Lake. They knew Lake would be gone sooner or later. They must be afraid of Wilcox and what he's building at Cal, rather paying Lake a lot of money for one year and then setting up another job for him at Boise or somewhere else, anywhere else but Cal. They're afraid of us!

Nobody has been afraid of Kal for 10 years. I'd troll their board but it's like messing with a retard.