Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

*yawn*

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
So many TUFF trolls here pretending like the programs they root for won't continue to be speed bumps to the P12CG.

Harv will continue to self immolate every November.

Stanford will still get rolled with an inept offense.

Mora will look pissed but secretly doog along with the rest of us.

Cal will still be Cal, while REAL Sonny Dykes laughs all the way to the bank.

Oregon will still brag about their $ that won't translate to wins, while Mike and OBK continue to cuntbleed.

The South will still be LOADED.

And UW and SC will sleepwalk to a rematch. Sure 2015 was dreck but it's 1-1 in my book. Next year winner takes all.

Fuck it's amazing to have a head coach who wants to win as much as us daWgs, and lives in a shit conference. Onward to Clemson you cunts.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,046
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like the part about Mora secretly Dooging. Maybe we can bake him a cake to come back and be some kind of consultant.
  • Options
    jamtoftjamtoft Member Posts: 118
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2017
    I was starting to read this and then realized you were just doing another we had one good year and now we are the best jizzfest and can just assume it ends with you jizzing all over yourself. Like a fucking jizznado on this site after one good year.

Swear you only had only 7 wins the year before including 3 against weak ass Sac State, Utah State, and Southern Miss (guess you ran out of state schools) including a loss to the Cal Bears. The year before that you only had 8 wins with 4 pathetic wins coming against Georgia state, Illinois, and Hawaii all who had losing records. Oh and almost losing to EWU a fucking FCS school that almost beat you and happens that the old HC is now OC at Cal! Yay you are fucking dynasty after one year where all the top teams were down except USC who spanked you.

And scene!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    OK!

So I'm as excited about the season *we* just had as every other doog here. But P12 fans are mostly right when they say that, so far, we are a one hit wonder.

I think we have a GREAT chance to go undefeated and win the natty next year. I really do. But until we have some more sustained success we can't act like Bama fans.

The spectre of 7-6 still looms...and I'm not saying we're gonna go 7-6, so don't twist.
  • Options
    Everybody wants to take a shot at da champ.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's really not dooging to predict Petersen will be the favorite to win the north as long as he is here.

He doesn't seem like a guy that will pull a Romar and cash checks when his heart is no longer in it.

he'll be trying to win big and his track record speaks for itself in that regard.

He's elite. Top 5 coach in the game easy. Get used to it.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

So many TUFF trolls here pretending like the programs they root for won't continue to be speed bumps to the P12CG.

Oregon will still brag about their $ that won't translate to wins, while Mike and OBK continue to cuntbleed.

And UW and SC will sleepwalk to a rematch. Sure 2015 was dreck but it's 1-1 in my book. Next year winner takes all.

Fuck it's amazing to have a head coach who wants to win as much as us daWgs, and lives in a shit conference. Onward to Clemson you cunts.

Next year you will be serving beer and whisky at a biker bar. HTH.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jamtoft said:

I was starting to read this and then realized you were just doing another we had one good year and now we are the best jizzfest and can just assume it ends with you jizzing all over yourself. Like a fucking jizznado on this site after one good year.

Swear you only had only 7 wins the year before including 3 against weak ass Sac State, Utah State, and Southern Miss (guess you ran out of state schools) including a loss to the Cal Bears. The year before that you only had 8 wins with 4 pathetic wins coming against Georgia state, Illinois, and Hawaii all who had losing records. Oh and almost losing to EWU a fucking FCS school that almost beat you and happens that the old HC is now OC at Cal! Yay you are fucking dynasty after one year where all the top teams were down except USC who spanked you.

And scene!

Don't forget about washington state
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    phineas said:

jamtoft said:

And scene!

I have no idea what you are referencing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jamtoft said:

And scene!

You must have missed "sure 2015 was dreck"

Way to put that superior Cal edukachion to use, faggot.

Before 2015, college football didn't exist.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

OK!

So I'm as excited about the season *we* just had as every other doog here. But P12 fans are mostly right when they say that, so far, we are a one hit wonder.

I think we have a GREAT chance to go undefeated and win the natty next year. I really do. But until we have some more sustained success we can't act like Bama fans.

The spectre of 7-6 still looms...and I'm not saying we're gonna go 7-6, so don't twist.

Hi there.

You're classy so I'll admit, having seen him in person, he fucking owns. Much respect to SC.

We're like Twins in this dreck conference, lolololullzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh wait Brownign. Fuck
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jamtoft said:

Fucking Washington... Oh we had one fucking good year we are the best

I live in a "What have you done for me lately?" world.

You sound like a fucking loser.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

jamtoft said:

And scene!

Wasn't that one of UW's non-conference games last year that ESPN railed us for?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Next year you will be serving beer and whisky at a biker bar. HTH.
    There's no "biker bars" where I live.

You sound poor.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jamtoft said:

And scene!

DID I SAY WE WERE A FUCKING DYNASTY?

Jesus, tell your hairy bear friend to not the lay the wood on you so hard next time.

My last memory of winning UW football was owning my middle school friends (now fellow UW Alum buddies) with Tui on NCAA 2001 because I made them play as Purdue.

WE ARE UP AND COMIGn WINNERS!!!!!

DUBS UP!

HIPSTER MUSIC VIDEO (HI DUCK FAN FAGGOTS)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    @haie with the pumpy septuple poast!