Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We've been spoiled buy bearswiin

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Any poaster that gives us gold like victory coitus needs to STAY!!!!!!!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    jamtoft said:

These cal posters suck. Hard

Threatening our bored off season natty

I notice a trend. Typically most opposing teams have one poster who "gets it". The rest just completely miss the mark and post nothing but cringe worthy material. Sometimes I feel like I'd rather trade them for Dawgman posters.

Please... Keep him!
    LEAVE
  • Options

Most HH posters are whiny twats.

• Options
    jamtoftjamtoft Member Posts: 118
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

jamtoft said:

I notice a trend. Typically most opposing teams have one poster who "gets it". The rest just completely miss the mark and post nothing but cringe worthy material. Sometimes I feel like I'd rather trade them for Dawgman posters.

Please... Keep him!
    LEAVE
    Soon enough. I am just waiting for all the... it wont happen people to lose their shit and make me laugh. Then i am out.
  • Options
    jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

Please... Keep him!
    LEAVE
    Soon enough. I am just waiting for all the... it wont happen people to lose their shit and make me laugh. Then i am out.
    People here won't lose their shit.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

Please... Keep him!
    LEAVE
    Most people figured he would get a DC offer this year. It's not a shocking revelation.
  • Options

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

Please... Keep him!
    LEAVE
    That would be sad... but like some here waiting on Jimmy Lake i am going to hold out hope it happens! That or the turn on him at least! Don't let me down!
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

Please... Keep him!
    LEAVE
    That would be sad... but like some here waiting on Jimmy Lake i am going to hold out hope it happens! That or the turn on him at least! Don't let me down!
    Again, you really don't get this place.
    Dont care, but thanks for looking out
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jamtoft said:

BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

Please... Keep him!
    LEAVE
    That much is obvious, sadly
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

Please... Keep him!
    LEAVE
    Awww that is so cute. You want me to care. You need a friend? Sorry i am ummm all filled up at the moment, but i will keep you in mind
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

Please... Keep him!
    LEAVE
    Awww that is so cute. You want me to care. You need a friend? Sorry i am ummm all filled up at the moment, but i will keep you in mind
    I want you to leave.
    Oh i doubt that. I have helped you seem better here. Hell i could be a dup handle made by you because you wanted someone... anyone to like you on these sites. Can someone please say they like BearsWiin please.

You're welcome