Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Van Malone to replace Lake?

Comments

• Options
    jamtoftjamtoft Member Posts: 118
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

Here's a little help. If someone says they know what is going on with Lake or the DB position right now, they are full of shit.

Kim has been posting all week cryptic shit like "Lots going on with coaches that we can't talk about (wink face)" but suggesting that Lake will leave (which is the popular belief right now) and then demanding people to supply a source if they say anything different. There's actually a post on dawgman right now requesting that Kim stop being such a cunt in this regards. It's abundantly clear that Kim, like all the others (including those on this site) have seen things on twitter and elsewhere and are jumping to a conclusion that may come true and may not. In Kim's case, he can hide behind his cryptic bullshit and say he knew all along or "things changed and we were the first to know about it".

Or maybe ... just maybe we have inside knowledge of what is going on at Cal and came here to bust your balls. I mean we kind of owe you after Tosh.
    It is sad that you guys still care so much about Tosh abandoning you 5 years ago.

I can guarantee nobody here has given two fucks about him in years.
    Oh you would care in fives years about Lake, if he would have single handedly destroyed your team. That won't happen with your team, but if it did you would be mad for longer than you think.
    If you really think losing a position coach destroyed your team than you need to take a long walk for some perspective.
    Losing Tosh did... We had a top 5 class and when he everything fell apart. The problem was at that point Tosh was our whole team. You can't have a position coach be your whole team and when he left it all fell apart. You don't have that problem though, but it will still be fun.
    We have Peterman losing Lake which won't happen by the way will have minimal impact on the future of our? program.
    Man you can't even read. I said you don't have that problem. That means that Lake leaving won't have the same effect. Oh man... Ok same effect means it won't be the same for your team as it was for Cal. I hope that helps.

As for Lake ... It is happening.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Jesus Christ you guys are stupid.

Longduckdong did a one second Google search and threw that name out.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

Here's a little help. If someone says they know what is going on with Lake or the DB position right now, they are full of shit.

Kim has been posting all week cryptic shit like "Lots going on with coaches that we can't talk about (wink face)" but suggesting that Lake will leave (which is the popular belief right now) and then demanding people to supply a source if they say anything different. There's actually a post on dawgman right now requesting that Kim stop being such a cunt in this regards. It's abundantly clear that Kim, like all the others (including those on this site) have seen things on twitter and elsewhere and are jumping to a conclusion that may come true and may not. In Kim's case, he can hide behind his cryptic bullshit and say he knew all along or "things changed and we were the first to know about it".

Or maybe ... just maybe we have inside knowledge of what is going on at Cal and came here to bust your balls. I mean we kind of owe you after Tosh.
    You and your faggy Cal friends also all said this shit would be revealed on Tuesday.
    Well if Peterson wasn't being such a Douche this would have been done Monday. Hope this doesn't ruin his rep to other coaches.
    You wanted to announce hiring a black coach on MLK day? I see what's going on here.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

jamtoft said:

It is sad that you guys still care so much about Tosh abandoning you 5 years ago.

This. I literally forgot he existed.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    At this point I just hope Petersen drags it out long enough that it's too late for Lake to poach our DB commits. I think Molden is solid to UW but who knows about McKinney and Taylor.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2017
    Art Vandelay says hi!
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

Yea UWBalla28 came through with the Grinolds roast. Kinda surprised they haven't deleted it.

Looks like they deleted it, what fucking bitches
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

jamtoft said:

This. I literally forgot he existed.
    His most lasting contribution to UW is the coffee cup meme.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    jamtoft said:

Tequilla said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

You and your faggy Cal friends also all said this shit would be revealed on Tuesday.
    Well if Peterson wasn't being such a Douche this would have been done Monday. Hope this doesn't ruin his rep to other coaches.
    I can't wait to hear how Pete is being a douche
    I can't wait to tell you!
    In other words, this:
    "Here's a little help. If someone says they know what is going on with Lake or the DB position right now, they are full of shit.

Kim has been posting all week cryptic shit like "Lots going on with coaches that we can't talk about (wink face)" but suggesting that Lake will leave (which is the popular belief right now) and then demanding people to supply a source if they say anything different. There's actually a post on dawgman right now requesting that Kim stop being such a cunt in this regards. It's abundantly clear that Kim, like all the others (including those on this site) have seen things on twitter and elsewhere and are jumping to a conclusion that may come true and may not. In Kim's case, he can hide behind his cryptic bullshit and say he knew all along or "things changed and we were the first to know about it"."
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

Oh you would care in fives years about Lake, if he would have single handedly destroyed your team. That won't happen with your team, but if it did you would be mad for longer than you think.
    If you really think losing a position coach destroyed your team than you need to take a long walk for some perspective.
    Losing Tosh did... We had a top 5 class and when he left everything fell apart. The problem was at that point Tosh was our whole team which might be what you meant. You can't have a position coach be your whole team and when he left it all fell apart. You don't have that problem though, but it will still be fun.
    Nailed it. You never had a foundation to destroy.

Lake will leave- whether it is this year or next. CP won't miss a beat just like he didn't when Choate left.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    As Pete is fond of saying, "That's the goal. It's why coaches and players come to UW, to get promoted to the next level and to win at Life"
  • Options

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

Losing Tosh did... We had a top 5 class and when he left everything fell apart. The problem was at that point Tosh was our whole team which might be what you meant. You can't have a position coach be your whole team and when he left it all fell apart. You don't have that problem though, but it will still be fun.
    Nailed it. You never had a foundation to destroy.

Lake will leave- whether it is this year or next. CP won't miss a beat just like he didn't when Choate left.
    Well a little beat, but not huge. Lake is very good.
  • Options
    doogie said:

As Pete is fond of saying, "That's the goal. It's why coaches and players come to UW, to get promoted to the next level and to win at Life"

He should practice what he preaches then.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

Was this top 5 class just counting all the school in California only?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

I think the main issue here is that you're cal. Which is worse than being ucla. Both are gay, you guys are the power bottoms.
  • Options
    godawgst said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

No we were loaded with top talent. 5 Star Shaq, 5 Star Ellis McCarthy, 5 star Erik Armstead, 4 Star Jordan Payton, etc. That to go along with 4 Star Zach Kline, 4 star Bryce Treggs, 4 Star Michael Barton, 4 star Darius Power, 4 star Kenny Lawler, 4 star Cedric Dozier, etc. It was top 5 and everyone was so happy............
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2017
    jamtoft said:

godawgst said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

No we were loaded with top talent. 5 Star Shaq, 5 Star Ellis McCarthy, 5 star Erik Armstead, 4 Star Jordan Payton, etc. That to go along with 4 Star Zach Kline, 4 star Bryce Treggs, 4 Star Michael Barton, 4 star Darius Power, 4 star Kenny Lawler, 4 star Cedric Dozier, etc. It was top 5 and everyone was so happy............
    And how many of those players signed LOI's with Cal? (fixed)
  • Options
    Baseman said:

jamtoft said:

godawgst said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

jamtoft said:

And how many of those players signed LOI's?
    All of them... Just a lot didn't sign LOI's to be with Cal. That was my point. We had a top 5 ranked class and after Tosh left we went down to 24th I think? We lost some major hitters and also we were close with some other top recruits as well. Jaydon Mickens had us on top prior to Tosh if I remember correctly as well.