Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Baldwin to Cal

Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
edited January 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
They just couldn't snag the fucking mortician. I have a sense we are stuck with the crap ass Boise QB coaching Beave. Someone tell me I am wrong or just put me down. FMFYFE

Comments

• Options
    BlackDaveWymanBlackDaveWyman Member Posts: 73
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baldwin will suck in the pac-12 anyways lol... His offense will be like any generic no huddle hurry up shitty dink n dunk passing offense.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017

Cal will suck in the pac-12 anyways lol... His offense will be like any generic no huddle hurry up shitty dink n dunk passing offense.

Sounds like Cal to me
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2017
    Bread said:

Cal will suck in the pac-12 anyways lol... His offense will be like any generic no huddle hurry up shitty dink n dunk passing offense.

Sounds like Cal to me
    It's like a circle of Dykes over at Cal
  • Options
    jamtoftjamtoft Member Posts: 118
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Baldwin will suck in the pac-12 anyways lol... His offense will be like any generic no huddle hurry up shitty dink n dunk passing offense.

Bread said:

Sounds like Cal to me
    It's like a circle of Dykes over at Cal
    Why not just save time and be like I know nothing of Beau Baldwin or the offense he runs.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The funny thing is Cals problem has never been scoring points. It's been their tissue paper defense.
  • Options

The funny thing is Cals problem has never been scoring points. It's been their tissue paper defense.

We struggle getting big talented DTs. A beast like Vita Vea would be huge for our Def. I was hoping that monster went to the NFL
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jamtoft said:

We struggle getting big talented DTs. A beast like Vita Vea would be huge for our Def. I was hoping that monster went to the NFL
    No shit? You think really good, huge DL help defenses?
  • Options

jamtoft said:

No shit? You think really good, huge DL help defenses?
    Yes I am no shitting you
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    I watched enough of Baldwin's no-defense all-offense football over the years to appreciate that he gets decent future CFL players who can play pitch and catch up and down the field all day to win lots of D2 games and beat WSU. But that Air-Raid/Air-Coryell shit's old hat in the Pac12, without winning championships or bowels. Baldwin will keep Cal's offense right about where it is now, getting decent QBs and WRs every year from the surplus bins in Cali, Texan txfrs, or JCs. Beyond that, BFD. An Eastern HC got a Pac12 job and Cal's getting a D2 coach as it's OC. Big whoop.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

I watched enough of Baldwin's no-defense all-offense football over the years to appreciate that he gets decent future CFL players who can play pitch and catch up and down the field all day to win lots of D2 games and beat WSU. But that Air-Raid/Air-Coryell shit's old hat in the Pac12, without winning championships or bowels. Baldwin will keep Cal's offense right about where it is now, getting decent QBs and WRs every year from the surplus bins in Cali, Texan txfrs, or JCs. Beyond that, BFD. An Eastern HC got a Pac12 job and Cal's getting a D2 coach as it's OC. Big whoop.

Well keeping our top 10 offense is great. As for Baldwin... beat Oregon State, Washington State, AND almost beat Washington in 2014? Seems to work some since they did that to you with D2 athletes.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Top 10 offense lol
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    You almost hope he said it in sarcasm
  • Options

jamtoft said:

Well keeping our top 10 offense is great. As for Baldwin... beat Oregon State, Washington State, AND almost beat Washington in 2014? Seems to work some since they did that to you with D2 athletes.
    Sounds special.

Oh man I am ordering 5 of those shirts!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    jamtoft said:

What a fucking accomplishment!
  • Options

jamtoft said:

What a fucking accomplishment!
    I agree! That is very impressive! Thanks
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    jamtoft said:

Shelton, Qualls, Ossai, Vea, etc...... Yeah, really struggling recently.
  • Options
    H_D said:

jamtoft said:

Shelton, Qualls, Ossai, Vea, etc...... Yeah, really struggling recently.
    Bro ... We as in Cal.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

You realize that Air Raid and the Don Coryell offense are almost polar opposites, right?