Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing

12346»

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mike Seaver's having a tough time again. Did you know that husky fans have been telling him that Oregon will go back to their rightful place? He's been hearing that for a long time now.

USC. USC. USC.
    What about them? Another program that passed Oregon around last year.

But the money and the commitment to football and the snake-weeding!!!!!!!!!!

All you coffee serving quooks have given me the same schtick this year. Just talked to a bartender on my way to the blazer game Friday with the duck logo tattooed on his neck. You guys are so fucking BACK now. Fusky fans had a great year, but just you watch!!!!! How about you fucking losers worry about winning the Civil War first? Their staff is better than yours until proven otherwise.

4-8 with a historical defense. You can HOPE all you want about your new staff but at the end of the day you were worse than OSU and need to shut your mouths.
    #rattled

The doog is on the ropes.
    "doog" is all you have. Better go hide under your other handle now.

As to Mike Seaver: proclaim you're back after 4-8 and a historically bad defense is THE definition of quook. You don't happen to be a bartender with a Puddles tattoo on your neck do you? I've also talked to former Eugene journalists making 1/4 my salary trying to brag to me about how much more they know about Oregon than me.

I know 4-8. I know shit defense, and I know sizzle coaching hires.

Just get me my fucking beer in a timely matter, please.
    You make more than a Eugene journalist!!!????

Sounds like most would piss down their leg to have your life.
    It was moreso the fact this guy was bragging about his programmers degree from UW and his time working for the company owner, like I would just be blown away and immediately yield to his godly knowledge of 2011 Philadelphia Eagles and how they basically won it in 2010.

strippers are stupid fucks but they serve a serious purpose, would have been a better conclusion.
    fickst
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mike Seaver's having a tough time again. Did you know that husky fans have been telling him that Oregon will go back to their rightful place? He's been hearing that for a long time now.

USC. USC. USC.
    What about them? Another program that passed Oregon around last year.

But the money and the commitment to football and the snake-weeding!!!!!!!!!!

All you coffee serving quooks have given me the same schtick this year. Just talked to a bartender on my way to the blazer game Friday with the duck logo tattooed on his neck. You guys are so fucking BACK now. Fusky fans had a great year, but just you watch!!!!! How about you fucking losers worry about winning the Civil War first? Their staff is better than yours until proven otherwise.

4-8 with a historical defense. You can HOPE all you want about your new staff but at the end of the day you were worse than OSU and need to shut your mouths.
    #rattled

The doog is on the ropes.
    "doog" is all you have. Better go hide under your other handle now.

As to Mike Seaver: proclaim you're back after 4-8 and a historically bad defense is THE definition of quook. You don't happen to be a bartender with a Puddles tattoo on your neck do you? I've also talked to former Eugene journalists making 1/4 my salary trying to brag to me about how much more they know about Oregon than me.

I know 4-8. I know shit defense, and I know sizzle coaching hires.

Just get me my fucking beer in a timely matter, please.
    You make more than a Eugene journalist!!!????

Sounds like most would piss down their leg to have your life.
    It was moreso the fact this guy was bragging about his programmers degree from UW and his time working for the company owner, like I would just be blown away and immediately yield to his godly knowledge of 2011 Philadelphia Eagles and how they basically won it in 2010.

strippers are stupid fucks but they serve a serious purpose, would have been a better conclusion.
    fickst
    LULZ

Yeah, you're butthurt. Just like your poor quook brethren in PDX. I've heard plenty of it this season.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2017
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Free Willie Bananna In The Tailpipe Taggarts has a near impossible job. It's very possible that unreasonable expectations have been set. Like winning big (more than 8 or 9 games) anytime soon, I.E. During Willies time at O.

The catch everyone off guard genius of Chip Kelly was the reason for the transformative play and is a thing of the past.

Chip Kelly>>>>>>>Willie Taggart

I have to admit I'm not sure where you're going with most of this but I think this version has a better flow.

Eh that's hard...as Fuck

You can win anywhere if enough people give a shit on hookers Mike Price style.

Fuck ...Eh that's hard. Someone finally brought Washington back to its rightful place at the top of the PAC, a program with many built-in advantages compared to programs in towns not offering direct flights. You're right nobody gives a shit about playing at Martin Stadium. You're also right that most kids prefer to NOT play next to a cow pasture.

I'm getting in the fat striper talent and hitting the skins. Same as always.
    The last sentence makes you sound like a cool Dude; Bruh.

Rightful place? Jesus - there is only one school that can make that claim, and it isn't Washington. Fuck, I think UCLA has more Rose Bowels and/or confrence titles. The academis? #5 in conference. On what basis do you fly your purple cock in the air?

You can fly into Boston too, but Boston College still sucks, and it's not the academis barrier.

Getting to Norman is less convenient, but I hear there are cow pastures w/in a few miles, and they've managed to string together a few wins there. Baton Rouge is a haven for hill billies and not exactly international. I can go on.

This has always been one of my favorite doogyisms: the advantage of Seattle.

If anything, as Seattle becomes more and more ghey (see Seattle Sounders), it'll probably start to hurt more than it'll help. Why do you think Sark was such a natural fit in this newly "positive" bro place I call home? The whole town is turning into one giant stupid frat house.

And recruiting in the PNW sucks.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Free Willie Bananna In The Tailpipe Taggarts has a near impossible job. It's very possible that unreasonable expectations have been set. Like winning big (more than 8 or 9 games) anytime soon, I.E. During Willies time at O.

The catch everyone off guard genius of Chip Kelly was the reason for the transformative play and is a thing of the past.

I have to admit I'm not sure where you're going with most of this but I think this version has a better flow.

Eh that's hard...as Fuck

Fuck ...Eh that's hard. Someone finally brought Washington back to its rightful place at the top of the PAC, a program with many built-in advantages compared to programs in towns not offering direct flights. You're right nobody gives a shit about playing at Martin Stadium. You're also right that most kids prefer to NOT play next to a cow pasture.

Rightful place? Jesus - there is only one school that can make that claim, and it isn't Washington. Fuck, I think UCLA has more Rose Bowels and/or confrence titles. The academis? #5 in conference. On what basis do you fly your purple cock in the air?

You can fly into Boston too, but Boston College still sucks, and it's not the academis barrier.

Getting to Norman is less convenient, but I hear there are cow pastures w/in a few miles, and they've managed to string together a few wins there. Baton Rouge is a haven for hill billies and not exactly international. I can go on.

If anything, as Seattle becomes more and more ghey (see Seattle Sounders), it'll probably start to hurt more than it'll help. Why do you think Sark was such a natural fit in this newly "positive" bro place I call home? The whole town is turning into one giant stupid frat house.

Coming from a Cuog, this is fucking rich. If anything defines the collective desire of Cuog Nation to a "t" is that statement. Project much?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Eh that's hard...as Fuck

Be .500 in major bowel games in the history of your program and then pop off!!!!!!!

#blubloodsunite
  • Options

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Eh that's hard...as Fuck

Coming from a Cuog, this is fucking rich. If anything defines the collective desire of Cuog Nation to a "t" is that statement. Project much?
    Ouch! You got me there turd.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Eh that's hard...as Fuck

It always amuses me how many dumbasses think that Creep is a cuog.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Eh that's hard...as Fuck

Pump my gas duck!!!!!!!! When you graduate from the Harvard of the Northwest, you can think about talking shit.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Eh that's hard...as Fuck

Pump my gas duck!!!!!!!! When you graduate from the Harvard of the Northwest, you can think about talking shit.
    Harvard's the Pomona College of the East, I have a t-shirt that says that so fuck off. I just got shitty grades in undergrad and decided to stay in-state for grad school