Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

YouTube rabbit hole I'm currently falling down- Gavin McInnes

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Name too hipster
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Watched the first 3 minutes. Good shit. But 17 minutes is pushing it. tl;dw the rest of it.
  • Options
    This guy actually is a hipster douche. No wonder apag likes him:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_McInnes
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This guy actually is a hipster douche. No wonder apag likes him:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_McInnes

tl;dr after "Canadian." That was enough to convince me.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Hating hipsters has become its own hipsterism. It's 2017 man, I'm over it. If you want to wear stupid clothes and a stupid hat with a stupid mustache tattoo and stupid mustache and drink stupid beer, no judgement from me.
  • Options

Hating hipsters has become its own hipsterism. It's 2017 man, I'm over it. If you want to wear stupid clothes and a stupid hat with a stupid mustache tattoo and stupid mustache and drink stupid beer, no judgement from me.

I assumed that Trump would round all of the hipsters up and send them to Gitmo.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I assumed that Trump would round all of the hipsters up and send them to Gitmo.
    Surely that place isn't still open.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Gavin is fuckin awesome.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,217
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017
    I typically like anyone with the balls to tell SJWs to go fuck themselves. But that guy is so fucking vain and self-absorbed, he's impossible to listen to. You're Canadian, Gavin. Get over it.
    All the self-flagellating, self-promoting and contrived stories about himself basically add up to him being, at the end of the day, an easily ignorable asshole.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I typically like anyone with the balls to tell SJWs to go fuck themselves. But that guy is so fucking vain and self-absorbed, he's impossible to listen to. You're Canadian, Gavin. Get over it.
    All the self-flagellating, self-promoting and contrived stories about himself basically add up to him being, at the end of the day, an easily ignorable asshole.

You don't like someone's personality therefore you don't care what they have to say. If I ignored everyone that was vain and self absorbed, well, I wouldn't be a half brain that's for sure.

And el oh el at Sven chincredibling that. If I changed two words in his post it would be about you.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Name too hipster

Beard too hipster.
  • Options

You don't like someone's personality therefore you don't care what they have to say. If I ignored everyone that was vain and self absorbed, well, I wouldn't be a half brain that's for sure.

And el oh el at Sven chincredibling that. If I changed two words in his post it would be about you.
    Ya. When people regurgitate what others do a lot better just to seek attention and stroke their own ego, I prefer the actual original sources with living brains to an egotistical copycat asshole with a grating personality. Surprise!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like Hitler
  • Options
    He's got the hair. He's got the eyes. He's got the crazed look on his face.
    Shit! What's hiding behind that beard?
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Half of his humor is about how narrow and closed-minded so many people are.

The other half of his humor switches into narrow-minded, hipster mode - he ironically talks about who/what's cool and who/what's not cool...he reverts into the close-minded person he's constantly criticizing.

Hipster hypocrite. He needs to think out a new comic strategy.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

I'm gonna need some clarification on this poont...
  • Options

You seem awfully butthurt about the reactions in this thread.

Would you like a safe space?
  • Options
    priapism said:

Half of his humor is about how narrow and closed-minded so many people are.

The other half of his humor switches into narrow-minded, hipster mode - he ironically talks about who/what's cool and who/what's not cool...he reverts into the close-minded person he's constantly criticizing.

Hipster hypocrite. He needs to think out a new comic strategy.

Boom! Nailed it.