Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Catard. I hated that motherfucker. lol. PdxDuckFan >>>>>>>> Ozone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Catard.

Disagree

Catard is more annoying but he's just an asshole troll. Pdxfag is mentally unstable and publishes people's names.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    "Let me tell you about Willie Taggart" - Willie Taggart
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Mike Seaver seems tense

How so?

• Options
    AlCzervik said:

Thread view count makes sense then.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mike Seaver seems tense

How so?

See?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread has turned gayer than Sunday brunch.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017

DawgFader said:

Free Willie Bananna In The Tailpipe Taggarts has a near impossible job. It's very possible that unreasonable expectations have been set. Like winning big (more than 8 or 9 games) anytime soon, I.E. During Willies time at O.

The catch everyone off guard genius of Chip Kelly was the reason for the transformative play and is a thing of the past.

Chip Kelly>>>>>>>Willie Taggart

I have to admit I'm not sure where you're going with most of this but I think this version has a better flow.

Eh that's hard...as Fuck

You can win anywhere if enough people give a shit on hookers Mike Price style.

Fuck ...Eh that's hard. Someone finally brought Washington back to its rightful place at the top of the PAC, a program with many built-in advantages compared to programs in towns not offering direct flights. You're right nobody gives a shit about playing at Martin Stadium. You're also right that most kids prefer to NOT play next to a cow pasture.

I'm getting in the fat striper talent and hitting the skins. Same as always.
    The last sentence makes you sound like a cool Dude; Bruh.

• Options

Mike Seaver seems tense

How so?

See?
    If you don't want to talk about it, then thats fine.

Something tells me you will, though.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fascinating.

I mean I get people want to be optimistic especially when a coach hasn't lost any games yet

but lol

Especially on this board where we've all seen the horrors of 2003-2014. Sizzle hires. Kickass press conferences. Talks of great workouts. Tales of fundamentals being taught. Social media pizzazz. First year recruiting uptick. Etc etc.

Fascinating. Anyway resume your shitposting d00ds.

a b cya
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017
    Greatest off season ever was Philadelphia Eagles 2011, amazing collection of Free Agent signings - the Super Bowl was a foregone conclusion

They won their last 4 games to finish 8-8

Fun to spew shit on boreds, but Willy Free Sperm Whale hasn't done anything so far but run his perineum licker about cleaning snakes

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mike Seaver's having a tough time again. Did you know that husky fans have been telling him that Oregon will go back to their rightful place? He's been hearing that for a long time now.

USC. USC. USC.
    What about them? Another program that passed Oregon around last year.

But the money and the commitment to football and the snake-weeding!!!!!!!!!!

All you coffee serving quooks have given me the same schtick this year. Just talked to a bartender on my way to the blazer game Friday with the duck logo tattooed on his neck. You guys are so fucking BACK now. Fusky fans had a great year, but just you watch!!!!! How about you fucking losers worry about winning the Civil War first? Their staff is better than yours until proven otherwise.

4-8 with a historical defense. You can HOPE all you want about your new staff but at the end of the day you were worse than OSU and need to shut your mouths.
    #rattled

The doog is on the ropes.
    "doog" is all you have. Better go hide under your other handle now.

As to Mike Seaver: proclaim you're back after 4-8 and a historically bad defense is THE definition of quook. You don't happen to be a bartender with a Puddles tattoo on your neck do you? I've also talked to former Eugene journalists making 1/4 my salary trying to brag to me about how much more they know about Oregon than me.

I know 4-8. I know shit defense, and I know sizzle coaching hires.

Just get me my fucking beer in a timely matter, please.
    You make more than a Eugene journalist!!!????

Sounds like most would piss down their leg to have your life.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mike Seaver's having a tough time again. Did you know that husky fans have been telling him that Oregon will go back to their rightful place? He's been hearing that for a long time now.

USC. USC. USC.

All you coffee serving quooks have given me the same schtick this year. Just talked to a bartender on my way to the blazer game Friday with the duck logo tattooed on his neck. You guys are so fucking BACK now. Fusky fans had a great year, but just you watch!!!!! How about you fucking losers worry about winning the Civil War first? Their staff is better than yours until proven otherwise.

4-8 with a historical defense. You can HOPE all you want about your new staff but at the end of the day you were worse than OSU and need to shut your mouths.
    #rattled

As to Mike Seaver: proclaim you're back after 4-8 and a historically bad defense is THE definition of quook. You don't happen to be a bartender with a Puddles tattoo on your neck do you? I've also talked to former Eugene journalists making 1/4 my salary trying to brag to me about how much more they know about Oregon than me.

I was under the suspicion that you were a bit "off" and then you go and confirm it by paying money to watch the Portland Trailblazers.

Company owner gave me the tickets for free. You're right though only a faggot would pay for tickets to see the blazers or some 4-8 football team.
    Next time ask your self why isn't "company owner" going?

Again, whisky and a beer please.

Still celebrating your special season that STILL ended in December?

So let me get this straight, you're telling me I don't understand what its like to be the "company owner" while you're clearly taking his hand me downs?

Hey, I'm just a humble programmer who enjoys pub crawls down to the rose garden and watching his alma mater put up 71 on a school and team he doesn't respect.

You can fill in the rest.
    FIX MY MOUSE DOOG!!!!!!

Have you tried to restart it yet?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mike Seaver seems tense

How so?

See?

Calm down
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Sark was a "program rebuilder" and so is Taggert. AKA when they get their shit pushed in by the big boys mouth breathing fans come along talking about program rebuilding and incremental progress.

The only difference between the two is Taggert is really serious about weeding out those snakes.

TommySQC said:

AZDuck said:

haie said:

haie said:

HFNY said:

If Oregon gets decent coaching and avoids the injury bug, they will at least make a bowl game. Their offense will be better (more experience and Crosby / Freeman will be healthy) and their defense can't get any worse. Herbert has a nice future.

Believe me, I would love to see quooks celebrate a Heart-o-GasChamber bowl birth. I would celebrate with them.
    Can't blame you for dooging so hard. 12 straight years of getting clobbered up and down #1-5 must have taken a toll on the psyche. #Don'tDanceOnTheFuckingO
    What am I supposed to say? "Oh so sorry for the 70-21 it didn't count because 12-0"

I know quooks pretend like this year didn't happen, but it did.

UO isn't entitled to anything. You could end up being mediocre at best for a long time. It's still Eugene. It's still a shit school. It's still a flimsy brand.
    It's a shit school with a billion dollars in its pocket and at least another billion on the way when the PKs kick the bucket. With 1/2 the enrollment of UW. Every sports team us good except football, and hopefully Taggart and company change that. If UO were a stock, it would be a strong buy. Oregon (the state) isn't the agricultural backwater it was 30 years ago.

That's why I'm LIFPO.
    I though the Legacy Fund was only $100m?
    The Legacy Fund was $100m. When Phil built TTTATT arena he paid $100m up front and had the school borrow $100m for the other half.

The Legacy Fund was placed there to ensure the arena didn't go into default on the bond at any point along with any petty cash for things like maintenance and acquisitions.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

Others would piss down their leg just for that joyful warm feeling of contentment

Ahhh....
  • Options

Mike Seaver seems tense

How so?

See?

Calm down
    Race Bannon owns this thread

• Options
    tenndawg said:

Greatest off season ever was Philadelphia Eagles 2011, amazing collection of Free Agent signings - the Super Bowl was a foregone conclusion

They won their last 4 games to finish 8-8

Fun to spew shit on boreds, but Willy Free Sperm Whale hasn't done anything so far but run his perineum licker about cleaning snakes

This one time, at band camp....
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,500
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2017
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

It was moreso the fact this guy was bragging about his journalism degree from UO and his time working for the Eugene Emerald, like I would just be blown away and immediately yield to his godly knowledge of 2008-2016 Oregon football and how they basically won it in 2010.

Journalists are stupid fucks, would have been a better conclusion.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If we're bashing a degree where you make $8 am hour covering JV soccer in Drain, I'm out.