Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Hondo

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,406
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    BuzzFeed is your source?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Trump at least socially is going to be a shit show. He might do some very good things as president, but his public actions and persona will be near the worst ever as a world leader. The shit he already does on the Twatters as an elect is fucking clown shoes.

I do find it refreshing that the media is now 100% irrelevant and their message is no longer one of reality.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Trump at least socially is going to be a shit show. He might do some very good things as president, but his public actions and persona will be near the worst ever as a world leader. The shit he already does on the Twatters as an elect is fucking clown shoes.

I do find it refreshing that the media is now 100% irrelevant and their message is no longer one of reality.

If the media were actually irrelevant, that would blow up the whole idea of the first amendment.

All the media has to do is post Trump's tweets, he provides then enough fodder to make money without making anything up.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2017
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

If the media were actually irrelevant, that would blow up the whole idea of the first amendment.

All the media has to do is post Trump's tweets, he provides then enough fodder to make money without making anything up.
    Or you can follow trumps twitter and get the tweets directly. There's that...
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Yes that's the part of the that's meaningful. Why not address Trump's ignorance of the first amendment?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

"You can't flag a moderator's post, even when he is stealing shitty cartoons from @d2d."
    wow, Boobs made me LOL
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Yes that's the part of the that's meaningful. Why not address Trump's ignorance of the first amendment?
    Shouldn't you be focusing on your own ignorance rather than keep pretending you know what somebody else knows or doesn't know?
  • Options
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Shouldn't you be focusing on your own ignorance rather than keep pretending you know what somebody else knows or doesn't know?
    It's clear to people who aren't Troomps that Trump has a complete ignorance of the first amendment.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I hate cnn but what they did really wasn't that horrible. Buzzfeed definitely deserves shit tho
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

I hate cnn but what they did really wasn't that horrible. Buzzfeed definitely deserves shit tho

https://youtu.be/Blckpwk1voQ

I'm not sure why fake news is awful now.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited January 2017
    dhdawg said:

I disagree. It's a real dossier that both Trump and Obama were briefed on. The contents may or may not be real, but it's still an actual document. The first paragraph in the Buzzfeed article says this btw "The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors."

It could turn out to be complete bullshit, but I'll have no sympathy for the guy that was on the front line for the conspiracy that Obama is a Kenyan-National.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Who gives a shit Hondo. I'm not a Troomp. He won. He's a moron. He twats stupid shit. He'll continue twatting stupid shit. Either assasniate him or quit shit poasting the same tired fucking drivel.
  • Options
    NSA_DawgNSA_Dawg Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Who gives a shit Hondo. I'm not a Troomp. He won. He's a moron. He twats stupid shit. He'll continue twatting stupid shit. Either assasniate him or quit shit poasting the same tired fucking drivel.
    Ahem
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    NSA_Dawg said:

Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Ahem
    It's in Hondos hands now
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,628
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

NSA_Dawg said:

Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Ahem
    It's in Hondos hands now
    You know that pussy isn't gonna do shit.

@NSA_Dawg can rest easy
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    NSA_Dawg said:

Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Ahem
    He doesn't realize spelling it "twat" and "poasting" is bored policy
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Baseman said:

NSA_Dawg said:

Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Ahem
    It's in Hondos hands now
    You know that pussy isn't gonna do shit.

@NSA_Dawg can rest easy
    If I was NSA Dawg and drew this shit assignment, I'd go skiing every day in the winter and golf or fish every day in the summer while accumulating my lifetime pension knowing I'd never get fired or risk promotion to a high stress assignment.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

You should have edited that.