Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hold on to your butts

2»

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He'd be taking a commit from a school that brought him in at the last minute and said, "we like another guy better, but if he doesn't work out, we'll take you" over the team that he's been committed to and has kept in close contact with him gor months.

Exactly why this made 0 sense to me when I first read it. Can't see this happening at all.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That would really be putting a butt fucking to the coaches.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

He'd be taking a commit from a school that brought him in at the last minute and said, "we like another guy better, but if he doesn't work out, we'll take you" over the team that he's been committed to and has kept in close contact with him gor months.

Exactly why this made 0 sense to me when I first read it. Can't see this happening at all.
    I hope not
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2017
    TTJ said:

NEsnake12 said:

Isn't this what UW does to Wazzu, like, every year?
    Yeah, but still... I do get a kick out of UW fans that say stuff like this or can't fathom how a local kid goes elsewhere when we steal at least a few guys LA guys from USC/UCLA every year.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TTJ said:

NEsnake12 said:

Isn't this what UW does to Wazzu, like, every year?
    Yeah, but still... I do get a kick out of UW fans that say stuff like this or can't fathom how a local kid goes elsewhere when we steal at least a few guys LA guys from USC/UCLA every year.
    But still, there's way more talent numbers wise in the city of LA alone than the entire state of Washington. Those few LA guys we? get are 2nds @ best, and that's only when we're winning. 90% of the time, SC gets 1st, UCLA gets 2nd pick. Just the way of the world.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lol that guy is an idiot..
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,089
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Right Click, save picture as ...
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2017

My guess is this....

Marlon is a very impressionable kid that has a hard time saying no to people. He probably got talked into taking a visit to USC during the Army practices by all of the USC commits there. Those guys told some USC publisher that Marlon was taking a visit and was going to come to USC because that's probably what Marlon told them to make them happy.

He takes a visit to UW this weekend and once again firms up his commitment and doesn't visit anywhere else now that he doesn't have that direct peer pressure.

How do I send you the $10.95 for pure speculation?