Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elijah Hicks -- Cal commit

ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
We were hot on this kid for a while until he committed to Notre Dame a few months ago. Just flipped to Cal even though they have no head coach. This kid clearly has no clue what the fuck is going on and we need to take another run at him. If some Cal assistant can flip him without a head coach imagine what Jimmy Lake can do.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/11503

Comments

• Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited January 2017
    priapism said:

40: 4.65

Not sure if you are saying that's bad.... this kid is good. His film speaks for itself. He would be a great safety/nickel.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Brian Kelly to Cal?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We need Isaiah Pola Mao first.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    He's already enrolled at Cal.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He is here to play football, not to play school our get coached. That's for guys that ain't nfl quality
  • Options
    Anyone notice that Lindsey decommitted from Ohio State? Might be a good sign for Davis.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

Anyone notice that Lindsey decommitted from Ohio State? Might be a good sign for Davis.

Tate Martell, such fag.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

How so?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    TommySQC said:

animate said:

How so?
    Just a sense/thought ... with my high level TBS skills I got the impression that there was a "wave" to Ohio State and some maybe got the pressure to focus there.

With Martell committing so did Lindsey and Davis (although I don't know the details). When your QB is a central part of the team like Martell is - his decision does have a significant influence on others.

Now that time has elapsed it doesn't surprise me that Lindsey has rethought his position and decommitted and is witholding final decision again until the near future.

It doesn't surprise me then with this conjecture and rumor about Davis "secretly" visiting and all that stuff. He may not be 100% fully sold on Ohio State still.

There's still the usual concerns - distance from family, fit and ... 31-0 (of course, lol)

So, if a significant team mate in Lindsey makes this decision - it may bellweather to Davis that it's okay to keep assessing for fit, it's okay to potentially change commit. To look at another school.

That's all.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

TommySQC said:

animate said:

How so?
    Just a sense/thought ... with my high level TBS skills I got the impression that there was a "wave" to Ohio State and some maybe got the pressure to focus there.

With Martell committing so did Lindsey and Davis (although I don't know the details). When your QB is a central part of the team like Martell is - his decision does have a significant influence on others.

Now that time has elapsed it doesn't surprise me that Lindsey has rethought his position and decommitted and is witholding final decision again until the near future.

It doesn't surprise me then with this conjecture and rumor about Davis "secretly" visiting and all that stuff. He may not be 100% fully sold on Ohio State still.

There's still the usual concerns - distance from family, fit and ... 31-0 (of course, lol)

That's all.
    Fair enough. Tosh Day Massacre Effect.