Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Final AP Top 25 Poll

2»

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    We ? lost to SC on the field, so it is what it is.

The problem, this entire season has pushed the Conference Championship games into bullshit.

tOSU and SC both proved it is better NOT to win your division and skip playing that extra game.

Colorado should have been in the Rose Bowl.

Oh well.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Florida at #14 is laughably terrible.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

USC has 2 less wins, and 1 more loss... But we folded like fags when we played them. Sad.

Best season in forever and we get upstages by a Clay Helton team, lose in some shit bowl and watch USC win the Rose Bowl.

Great.

When people start bitching about how the Indians Native Americans Indigenous Peoples were victims of genocide, I think maybe they should have fought better.

If UW wanted to be ranked higher than USC, they should beat USC.

That said, to jump tOSU and UW is inconsistent when you look at Oklahomo at #5 ahead of tOSU. tOSU beat OU in the regular season and finished with identical records. If voters are going to say head to head games matter, then tOSU should be ahead of OU.

What the fuck do I know? I'm just some shit poaster posting on this shit site.
    Gave you an awesome but fuck off anyway.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

They suck but they were 10-3. After about #10 it becomes who had the best season of the above average teams.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    scott wolf's rankings are just bizarre.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

USC has 2 less wins, and 1 more loss... But we folded like fags when we played them. Sad.

Best season in forever and we get upstages by a Clay Helton team, lose in some shit bowl and watch USC win the Rose Bowl.

Great.

I can't wait for next year when College Gameday comes to Seattle for the USC-UW Game.

#GamedayChampions!
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    whlinder said:

Others receiving votes: Kansas St. 83, Georgia Tech 47, Nebraska 38, W. Kentucky 32, Air Force 30, Pittsburgh 21, Boise St. 19, Iowa 14, Minnesota 12, Tulsa 10, BYU 9, Temple 8, Houston 8, North Carolina 8, Navy 1, Washington St. 1.

Time for the D word.

WSU ranked too high

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,760
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H_D said:

Great.

I can't wait for next year when College Gameday comes to San Jose for the USC-UW Game.

#GamedayChampions!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,012
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Great.

When people start bitching about how the Indians Native Americans Indigenous Peoples were victims of genocide, I think maybe they should have fought better.

If UW wanted to be ranked higher than USC, they should beat USC.

That said, to jump tOSU and UW is inconsistent when you look at Oklahomo at #5 ahead of tOSU. tOSU beat OU in the regular season and finished with identical records. If voters are going to say head to head games matter, then tOSU should be ahead of OU.

What the fuck do I know? I'm just some shit poaster posting on this shit site.
    Gave you an awesome but fuck off anyway.

Shit man, I forgot to give you a trigger warning. My bad. I'll get you next time and I appreciate the vote.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017
    Fucking thrilled to see Harbaugh slip to double digits. And lose Peppers to the NFL. Fucking hate chronically overrated Michigan. Always have. Always will.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fucking thrilled to see Harbaugh slip to double digits. And lose Peppers to the NFL. Fucking hate chronically overrated Michigan. Always have. Always will.

You sound jealous.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Gladstone said:

They suck but they were 10-3. After #2 it becomes who had the best season of the above average teams.