Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ty Jones

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,605
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Standard Supporter
No way you will be able to keep him off the field next year. If Lenious gets his shit together, you have two receivers over 6'4' with Pettis, Mclatchery, Fuller. Talking about bars being raised at WR. You have to like this unit. Does Bynum push his way into the lineup. Bachelia better have himself a big spring.

Watching Ty today, his body control and field awareness appears to be exceptional. Browning can't miss this target.

The elite speed of Ross cannot be replaced but you have to like the crew this staff is putting together.

Fuller will be a 3rd down machine next fall.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

No way you will be able to keep him off the field next year. If Lenious gets his shit together, you have two receivers over 6'4' with Pettis, Mclatchery, Fuller. Talking about bars being raised at WR. You have to like this unit. Does Bynum push his way into the lineup. Bachelia better have himself a big spring.

Watching Ty today, his body control and field awareness appears to be exceptional. Browning can't miss this target.

The elite speed of Ross cannot be replaced but you have to like the crew this staff is putting together.

Fuller will be a 3rd machine next fall.

I like Fuller's game. Runs nice routes, willing blocker (needs to stronger but that will come). Hopefully he can add more speed.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Who is Mclatchery? I am pretty sure you mean Charlie McClutchins.
    I thought it was Pat McRotch
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Jimmy have you been drinking?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

jecornel said:

Who is Mclatchery? I am pretty sure you mean Charlie McClutchins.
    Came here for this.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Coach Pete on 710 talked up Quentin Pounds. He may contribute as well.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pounds has a very nice body but I wasn't too impressed with what I saw (granted it was limited and he is young). I was more impressed with Fuller, I think he will be a big contributor.

Speaking of Ty Jones, he is the perfect player to grab Browning's throws. Ross was able to out run the DBs, Jones will just grab the ball where the opposing DB won't have a chance. In fact the opposing DB is most likely going to have to jump to defend the pass resulting in him missing and falling to the ground while Ty can just run unopposed to the end zone.