Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reuben Foster to UW: "If you're going to lose, take it as a man"

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    tenndawg said:

If he said to take it like a woman he would have been guilty of promoting a rape culture.

I re wrote and just basically said fuck whitey and got an A.

I thought "take it like a woman" means pout until a man buys it for you - or maybe falsely claim he assaulted you so you "legally" can get him out of the house and drain his bank account by changing the pin #

Black Studies should include that cool black guy Dirty Harty talked to in a back room, he had decorations stolen from a hotel...liked that character
    We'll watch her for you

Why that's mighty white of you
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

whlinder said:

I've probably told this story before but I remember some assignment for my freshman English class where we had to write out the intended narrative on an advertisement and I picked some ad with Terrell Davis in it and referred to him as "a beast". Liberal TA cunt got all over me for that phrase and took it to how professional athletes were like slaves in that they couldn't chose their employer.

That of course set me off and she got lambasted accordingly. Yeah cause million dollar salaries which you are free to quit anytime is just like slavery. Fuck off.

This was in 1999; I can't even imagine now.

And no pics of liberal TA cunt cause she was fucking disgusting.

This conjures up so many lectures I had to sit through at UW. One Sociology guest speaker moaned on and on about how she was the "birth" mother of the child she adopted (at about 50. Ick. Poor kid.), instead of the "adoptive" mother, which she found hurtful. And the blood mother was to be called the "biological" mother. Sounds kinda test-tubey, but I recall thinking: Does anyone care? Why would anyone care? I really caught the daggers and spears from most of the class when I spoke up and said "but calling you the "birth" mother seems incorrect since you didn't 'birth' the baby..." Little did I know what a sexist fucking pig I'd become in that instant.
    Vote up for "moaning". Creepy craves.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

I've probably told this story before but I remember some assignment for my freshman English class where we had to write out the intended narrative on an advertisement and I picked some ad with Terrell Davis in it and referred to him as "a beast". Liberal TA cunt got all over me for that phrase and took it to how professional athletes were like slaves in that they couldn't chose their employer.

That of course set me off and she got lambasted accordingly. Yeah cause million dollar salaries which you are free to quit anytime is just like slavery. Fuck off.

This was in 1999; I can't even imagine now.

And no pics of liberal TA cunt cause she was fucking disgusting.

But did you grab her by the pussy?