Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fozzy & the hand of God

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

REAL GOD stopped giving a shit after the Old Testament and his son took over and pussified everything.

Jesus definitely did not care about winning.

Jeebus was the most obvious closet fag to ever not exist
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

REAL GOD stopped giving a shit after the Old Testament and his son took over and pussified everything.

Jesus definitely did not care about winning.

Jesus just needs more time to get his plagues in there.
    You can fuck with Juan Garcia, but if you gonna fuck with Jesus, I'm out
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Unless he's stone cold like Sacha Cohen he gone
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017
    Second Draft...Everything aside he's going to the NFL and UW's staff is going to be here while the Stanford coaching staff has a decent chance of tuning over during the next four years.

Olineman recruits know UW is about to put some Olineman in the league.

Two problems.

There are ZERO UW Olineman in the league right now. Unless someone picked up Wiz Kalifa Barnes.

And Stausser hasn't landed anyone without Petersens help and won't be anytime soon.

UW has all the exposure any player needs. In state kids offered by Petersen while holding Straussers hand need to be Dawgs.

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    DawgFader said:

He's a 18 year old kid. There is a chance he doesn't know or at least that's what I'm hoping for. Maybe a last second snap decision where he realizes UW is home?

Everything aside he's going to the NFL and UW's staff is going to be here while the Stanford coaching staff has a decent chance of tuning over during the next four years.

Olineman recruits know UW is about to put some Olineman in the league. Which is the entire problem.

There are ZERO UW Olineman in the league right now. Unless someone picked up Wiz Kalifa Barnes.

UW has all the exposure any player needs. In state kids offered by Petersen need to be Dawgs.

This poast made you sound like a fag.

He's going to Stanford. I don't like it. I hate him and I hate Strausser's inability to recruit him, but fuck all the rest of that shit.

#BEEFFENCEORDIE
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DawgFader said:

Second Draft...Everything aside he's going to the NFL and UW's staff is going to be here while the Stanford coaching staff has a decent chance of tuning over during the next four years.

Olineman recruits know UW is about to put some Olineman in the league.

Two problems.

And Stausser hasn't landed anyone without Petersens help and won't be anytime soon.

UW has all the exposure any player needs. In state kids offered by Petersen while holding Straussers hand need to be Dawgs.

Wiz Khalifa Barnes saved this post.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Ryan Bartow Has Fozzy to Furd as well... fuck. He's almost 100% Furd if you look st all the 2016-17 crystal's balls
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    I'm holding onto hope.. Fozzy did say it's hard because a lot of the close friends he made along the way he's going to have to let down when he makes his decision...