Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Colin Cowherd is a fucking idiot, exibit #226439b

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

MisterEm said:

17 points given up.

Some would argue 14 based on the other giveaway.

The D did their job.

Tell us more about Rich Rod the great.

Rich Rod's resume is better than about 95% of college coaches in history.

Way to side step thinking you guys were close to Bama. Jeff Lockie would have won that game as their QB. Let that sink in.
    "Your" program is an AIDS infested carcass. Psalm would have been the best player on your defense. Let that sink in.
    You're still little brother until proven otherwise. Ducks don't look up to you. Win a playoff game and then pop off.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

MisterEm said:

17 points given up.

The D did their job.

Way to side step thinking you guys were close to Bama. Jeff Lockie would have won that game as their QB. Let that sink in.
    Have to disagree with this poast. Jeff Lockie would have found a way to lose a 40 pt. lead even if he played for Bama. His father Slingblade must be so proud.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

MisterEm said:

17 points given up.

The D did their job.

"Your" program is an AIDS infested carcass. Psalm would have been the best player on your defense. Let that sink in.
    You're still little brother until proven otherwise. Ducks don't look up to you. Win a playoff game and then pop off.
    In football, shit head.

In everything else in life. . .
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

MisterEm said:

17 points given up.

The D did their job.

In football, shit head.

You sound upset.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    CaptainPJ said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

MisterEm said:

17 points given up.

The D did their job.

In football, shit head.

I think you are the only Wigwam member without an avatar. Weird.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,418
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

would hit his sidekick

Looks similar to our Aubrey
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

would hit his sidekick

• Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,010
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

would hit his sidekick

No chance unless you are an Afro American. She is a well known snicker licker.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Would have accepted smoke jumper
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

would hit his sidekick

No chance unless you are an Afro American. She is a well known snicker licker.
    Me too!!!
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Sark didn't coach any of them or develop them. He is a good recruiter, and talent eye. He should go be a scout. And Cowherd should reevaluate his job relating to sports if he can't tell the difference.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Swaye said:

CaptainPJ said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

MisterEm said:

17 points given up.

The D did their job.

In football, shit head.

I think you are the only Wigwam member without an avatar. Weird.
    That's because I'm lazy and stupid.

Working on the fat part to hit the trifecta.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

would hit his sidekick

pics man!
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,887
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2017
    People like Cowherd, Skip Bayless, etc. are simply entertainers...and decent ones at that. They do a show 5 times a week with topics that range across all sports teams from almost every sport, so it's practically impossible for them to try and be some kind of sage that people can turn to for accurate information, predictions, analysis, etc. So if people are tuning in looking for insight instead of entertainment media personalities, I can see why people continue to be disappointed with them.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

People like Cowherd, Skip Bayless, etc. are simply entertainers...and decent ones at that. They do a show 5 times a week with topics that range across all sports teams from almost every sport, so it's practically impossible for them to try and be some kind of sage that people can turn to for accurate information, predictions, analysis, etc. So if people are tuning in looking for insight instead of entertainment media personalities, I can see why people continue to be disappointed with them.

What the fuck is this shit - the voice of reason ?

I get why there might be some serious football analysis from time to time, but this is uncalled for...
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,887
    Standard Supporter
    tenndawg said:

I get why there might be some serious football analysis from time to time, but this is uncalled for...
    I sincerely apologize for my low-quality post. Every effort will be made to ensure that this problem is corrected as quickly and safely as possible. Feedback from respected Hardcore Husky posters like you is crucial in my efforts to consistently contribute quality content to the board, and I encourage you to continue to voice your concerns should any of my future posts fall below the standard of excellence that I am committed to providing.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

tenndawg said:

I sincerely apologize for my low-quality post. Every effort will be made to ensure that this problem is corrected as quickly and safely as possible. Feedback from respected Hardcore Husky posters like you is crucial in my efforts to consistently contribute quality content to the board, and I encourage you to continue to voice your concerns should any of my future posts fall below the standard of excellence that I am committed to providing.
    Look man, I'm living in my parent's basement using an AOL dial up modem

Anyway, it seems like something is chewing on the extension chord to my computer, so I'm never comfortable reading moderate length finely crafted posts....

Can't you just type a few cuss words and post a pic - fuck I just spilled hot Ramen Noodles into my crotch....
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dongman said:

Sark didn't coach any of them or develop them. He is a good recruiter, and talent eye. He should go be a scout. And Cowherd should reevaluate his job relating to sports if he can't tell the difference.

Qualls and Ross were both offered by almost every team in the country. It didn't take much of an eye.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

MisterEm said:

17 points given up.

The D did their job.