Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington Football: Huskies only one step away from Super Elite Status

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Shit, you really are showing up at the 7-11 aren't you?

Look, dude, I was just kidding. Don't get all hopped up now. It's just message board banter.

Are we OK?

I'll have you know that I'm forwarding this post to @IrishDawg22 for further analysis...to determine if you just got whooshed, or if you're setting me up for a reverse whoosh.
    I think you went far enough that I get to claim the reverse whoosh ....

but we're ok though right?
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Shit, you really are showing up at the 7-11 aren't you?

Look, dude, I was just kidding. Don't get all hopped up now. It's just message board banter.

Are we OK?

I'll have you know that I'm forwarding this post to @IrishDawg22 for further analysis...to determine if you just got whooshed, or if you're setting me up for a reverse whoosh.
    I think you went far enough that I get to claim the reverse whoosh ....

but we're ok though right?
    Absolutely. I don't hate anyone. Even serial killers are kinda cool in my book.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Be a better Stalin

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Would you two get a room already?

Is that where you stayed in Atlanta?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,180

Who the fuck wears pajamas?

People who have a little thing called class.

No wonder you can't get laid. Jesus.

Just because I'm not fucking your wife/girlfriend/mom/daughter anymore, doesn't mean I'm not getting laid.

That analogy just sucks ass.

No it doesn't.
    This reply, had it been serious, would have been nominated for the krisvashon retard of the year award, which you've won in the past I might add.

Fortunately, the hackneyed 80s cut-down reference to wife/girlfriend/etc. gave you away and reaffirmed my optimism that even a fucking retard can have a purposeful sense of humor.

Well done junior.

And, come on: droning on and on with that run-on pajama analogy was like licking the rim of a shitty asshole. Just stop already. You're fucking terrible at writing. Move on.
    Just as a point of clarification, I was fucking your mom/wife/girlfriend in the 80s.

Glory days.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Just because I'm not fucking your wife/girlfriend/mom/daughter anymore, doesn't mean I'm not getting laid.

No it doesn't.
    This reply, had it been serious, would have been nominated for the krisvashon retard of the year award, which you've won in the past I might add.

Fortunately, the hackneyed 80s cut-down reference to wife/girlfriend/etc. gave you away and reaffirmed my optimism that even a fucking retard can have a purposeful sense of humor.

Well done junior.

And, come on: droning on and on with that run-on pajama analogy was like licking the rim of a shitty asshole. Just stop already. You're fucking terrible at writing. Move on.
    Just as a point of clarification, I was fucking your mom/wife/girlfriend in the 80s.

Glory days.
    If you were fucking my mom in the 80s, you really need to check yourself. That's just fucking gross man. Let's just say, MommaCreepy was not a looker, and was, um, well, a little heavy.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

No it doesn't.

Well done junior.

Glory days.
    If you were fucking my mom in the 80s, you really need to check yourself. That's just fucking gross man. Let's just say, MommaCreepy was not a looker, and was, um, well, a little heavy.
    big girls need love too
  • Options
    montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

"Like I said before the game, the trenches would be the deciding factor."

Really? No shit? And they didn't invite you on TV to share that brilliant prediction?

Well being that Wazzu was owned in the trenches by Washington and Minnesota, I wouldn't think you'd know anything about football in the trenches other than getting owned.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,086
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

No it doesn't.

Well done junior.

Glory days.
    So @IrishDawg22 would've found her attractive?
    Found her attractive? Hell, this thread proved @IrishDawg22 is Creepy's Dad.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I want WASHINGTON to win!!!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,180
    TTJ said:

I won't be satisfied until UW reaches super duper elite status.

Wood smash. Then hope like hell she doesn't write a song about the Throbber.

Though I wouldn't blame her if she did.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I want WASHINGTON to win!!!
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Swaye said:

No it doesn't.

Well done junior.

Glory days.
    So @IrishDawg22 would've found her attractive?
    Found her attractive? Hell, this thread proved @IrishDawg22 is Creepy's Dad.
    FREE PUB!1!!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

TTJ said:

I won't be satisfied until UW reaches super duper elite status.

Wood smash. Then hope like hell she doesn't write a song about the Throbber.

Though I wouldn't blame her if she did.
    I think you should start referring to yourself as "the throbber" in real life