Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

free money part 2

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
Oregon -10 is a ridiculous number.

this game is 45-23 at halftime

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dhdawg said:

I'd bet heavily at -10 and whatever the 1st half line is

Also can't wait to hear Walton's commentary
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2017
    Oregon will play to their competition. Both teams will play like crap and Oregon wins by 8. 85-77 ducks
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Is it in Seattle or Eugene? I'm too lazy to look it up.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Is it in Seattle or Eugene? I'm too lazy to look it up.

Seattle, so a neutral site
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I turned it on the radio and UW was up by 1. About 35 seconds later, they were down by 9 with Rondeau saying "I don't know how you can leave shooters like this so wide open.

I turned it off
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

Lol yea I saw some betting experts advising to stay away from this line which I thought was insane. Anyone who has watched this team for more than five minutes knows we are an absolute dumpster fire and couldn't defend a JV girls team let alone Oregon.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I turned it on the radio and UW was up by 1. About 35 seconds later, they were down by 9 with Rondeau saying "I don't know how you can leave shooters like this so wide open.

I turned it off

Similar. I turned on ESPN by happenstance and the 2nd half was about to start so I figured I'd tolerate the commercial break until it resumed...and down 9, I told myself I'll catch until the under 16:00. So Oregon fucks up a couple plays on offense, an Oregon defender was staring at a coed in the crowd flashing her tits so Crisp gets a free layin. Then Crisp throws an alleyoop even Deandre Jordan couldn't boom, yet Thybulle gets a couple fingers on it and somehow it ricochets in. Fultz penetrates (hehe) and throws a fucking dime to Dickerson for a free handboom. We're? down 3 now only a minute or so into the 2nd half. Maybe I'll stay tuned?

Altman immediately calls timeout...jumper, 3, 3. Boom, we're? down 10 before I had a chance to finish my piss. We? score, down 8. Then Oregon scores 2 points in the next 4 minutes. So do we get back in the game, then? Haha fuck no. Oregon's next basket puts them up 12. We? manage to get back within 8. Less than 3 minutes later, we're? down 20. I think Kelsey Plum and my high school freshman team could beat these lazy fucks.

Looking at the stats, Oregon won in FG%, 3P%, FT%, Rebounds, Steals and assists. Ask _Chest, I'm sure there's an advanced SRS+++@ met trick we? won.

Another thing that stood out to me was our? starting '5' man shoots 2-8 from the floor and 1 was a free dunk. And 4-8 from the line. You can't have that. And our? starting '3' man scores 2 points and grabs 2 tough rebounds in his productive 25 minutes on the court. Fuck. Me.

Oh, and our? bench played a total of 55 minutes (more than 1/4 of total minutes) and contributed a gaudy 9 points.

And Kim's minions are still clamoring to give Romar another year and a half...two and a half if he makes the NIT next year. I mean, it's not his fault he recruits too well and Chriss/Murray went pro. We're a young team (where have I heard that before?)
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary