Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sydney MF Jones thanks Sark for bringing him to UW

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Thank for your service Sid
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Whenever he picked one, he strutted off the field like the stud he is.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I personally enjoyed his sprinter finish whenever he scored off a pick six, that was dope. Get paid young man.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

we need to flip more 3 star corners from utah.

You can get shot on other boards round here for mentioning the idea of recruiting three stars.

Can't be elite if you don't land 4/5 star recruits. Don't mention Azeem's star rating.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    jecornel said:

You can get shot on other boards round here for mentioning the idea of recruiting three stars.

Can't be elite if you don't land 4/5 star recruits. Don't mention Azeem's star rating.
    Huh?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2017

jecornel said:

Huh?
    Leave @jecornel alone - let him be a Gilby-era Doog in peace. I think he's outgrown this place and would be happier on dawgman where he can make his Doogy arguments to an audience that agrees.

Either that or we're going to have to give Lil Jimmy his own safe space, the "The OL bored memorial, No criticism of Jake, Straußer or recruiting and more things could be added any time because I can't stand the negativity" bored.
    If you knew me, most would say I am a really negative person. Not the most endearing quality.

I just don't think 97% of the time it has to be all negative. I am just not going to say players should be murdered even if it is in jest. That is some dark shit dude.

Things sucked under Sark and called for his firing after the AC loss and ripped every angle of the program. Didn't much care for Pete year one. Year two was mixed and said so, but the metrics pointed to a big year three. Hate the metrics all you want.

The program is on the up, its fair to be positive about it.

No criticism of Jake? Not sure where you came up with that idea. All I said is I am not sure we need a hundred plus posts about it. I think most people are dialed in on Jake's struggles. The kid had a great year, rake me over the coals for saying so.

Strausser looks like he should be in the admin office pushing papers. Though, Strausser has had some wins recruiting wise. There is no question the line depth and quality is concerning and they need help in this class in a big way. They can't wait another year to fill holes. As you pointed out correctly Nick Harris was a massive liability in the bama game.

For you, being right is very important. I get that. But adding some balanced comments that have a positive tone to it makes me a doog? Somehow I will cope with being a doog.

This board is absolutely a "safe space." It allows for everyone to have an opinion and share freely no matter how positive or negative. Kudos to Derek.

Go back to dawgman? Come on bro, that is some weak ass shit. You are better than that.

Gilbly era - doog? Really? The only positive in that run was Greyson Gunheim. All American in terms of his name.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Huh?
    Leave @jecornel alone - let him be a Gilby-era Doog in peace. I think he's outgrown this place and would be happier on dawgman where he can make his Doogy arguments to an audience that agrees.

Either that or we're going to have to give Lil Jimmy his own safe space, the "The OL bored memorial, No criticism of Jake, Straußer or recruiting and more things could be added any time because I can't stand the negativity" bored.
    If you knew me, most would say I am a really negative person. Not the most endearing quality.

I just don't think 97% of the time it has to be all negative. I am just not going to say players should be murdered even if it is in jest. That is some dark shit dude.

Things sucked under Sark and called for his firing after the AC loss and ripped every angle of the program. Didn't much care for Pete year one. Year two was mixed and said so, but the metrics pointed to a big year three. Hate the metrics all you want.

The program is on the up, its fair to be positive about it.

No criticism of Jake? Not sure where you came up with that idea. All I said is I am not sure we need a hundred plus posts about it. I think most people are dialed in on Jake's struggles. The kid had a great year, rake me over the coals for saying so.

Strausser looks like he should be in the admin office pushing papers. Though, Strausser has had some wins recruiting wise. There is no question the line depth and quality is concerning and they need help in this class in a big way. They can't wait another year to fill holes. As you pointed out correctly Nick Harris was a massive liability in the bama game.

For you, being right is very important. I get that. But adding some balanced comments that have a positive tone to it makes me a doog? Somehow I will cope with being a doog.

This board is absolutely a "safe space." It allows for everyone to have an opinion and share freely no matter how positive or negative. Kudos to Derek.

Go back to dawgman? Come on bro, that is some weak ass shit. You are better than that.

Gilbly era - doog? Really? The only positive in that run was Greyson Gunheim. All American in terms of his name.
    You want rent, or F it?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

There will never be another mother fuckin mother fucker like Sid again. My favorite corner since Quentin Richardson (it was hard keeping a straight face while typing that).

Quentin Richardson: the original Pride of the Irish.

Hi @CokeGreaterThanPepsi!
    Why do you hate Jayson Bass? Or Sekou Wiggs. I'm hearing he got punched by Center.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

There will never be another mother fuckin mother fucker like Sid again. My favorite corner since Quentin Richardson (it was hard keeping a straight face while typing that).

Quentin Richardson: the original Pride of the Irish.

Hi @CokeGreaterThanPepsi!
    Why do you hate Jayson Bass? Or Sekou Wiggs. I'm hearing he got punched by Center.
    Jovan McCoy!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Huh?

Dennis wouldn't be Dennis without going into some dark places ... I don't always particularly agree with where he's going but Dennis deals in very dark hyperbole ... that's just him.

As for the bolded ... are you sure about that?