Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But how are our fans morons?

Did UW average 44.5 ppg? Just checking https://t.co/aD7yinivQ3

— Dave Softy Mahler (@Softykjr) January 3, 2017

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

@spookyseahawk @Softykjr are u crazy dude, got look @ the final 7 games....31, 66,13,44,45,41,7...do the math bud, 35ppg avg #CherryPickThat

— Noah Garguile (@NoahGarguile) January 3, 2017
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't get it
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

When you have an offense that averages 40 points vs shit teams and 10 pts against good ones, you don't have a good offense.

You have a Jack Pardee team.

That's the deal. We don't have a physical grind it out offense that we did in 2000 or early/mid 90s.

Watch the 1991 team on YouTube. We had a spread offense like now that was ahead of its time. But when they had to grind it out physically, they did. That's what we are missing.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

Again, most of our fans are too stupid to know Tedford was even on staff and he's the likely reason the offense improved.

And many on this board, at least initially.

Just sayin'
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

When you have an offense that averages 40 points vs shit teams and 10 pts against good ones, you don't have a good offense.

You have a Jack Pardee team.

Nailed it.
  • Options
    Passion said:

I called Honk postgame show after the peach bowl. Whatever, fuck you. It wasn't by fault.

They were dooging/defending browning so much that external spirits took control of my body. Picked up the phone and told them that, "I no longer care how many yards and touchdowns browning racks up against oregon state, cal and asu. Until he can show "good" (doesn't have to be "great," just good) statistics and game management against GOOD DEFENSES, then neither he nor babushka are championship caliber."

baird and hugh hated my comments - baird more than hugh.

Sometime later the spirits left my body, and I woke up in an alley.

Baird hasn't had a 12 win boner in decades and at his age, they're as rare as a total eclipse. Can't be surprised by the blood rushing to his little head after a 10+ win season.

Millen just wants everyone to know he's the football superiority guy. Aside from that, I'll forgive his never-ending dissection of each play, because he wants to win as bad as anyone and the fucker won us an Orange Bowl after subbing in for Paul "The Dentist" Sicuro who was sucking, big time.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

Passion said:

I called Honk postgame show after the peach bowl. Whatever, fuck you. It wasn't by fault.

They were dooging/defending browning so much that external spirits took control of my body. Picked up the phone and told them that, "I no longer care how many yards and touchdowns browning racks up against oregon state, cal and asu. Until he can show "good" (doesn't have to be "great," just good) statistics and game management against GOOD DEFENSES, then neither he nor babushka are championship caliber."

Baird hasn't had a 12 win boner in decades and at his age, they're as rare as a total eclipse. Can't be surprised by the blood rushing to his little head after a 10+ win season.

Millen just wants everyone to know he's the football superiority guy. Aside from that, I'll forgive his never-ending dissection of each play, because he wants to win as bad as anyone and the fucker won us an Orange Bowl after subbing in for Paul "The DentistRadiologist" Sicuro who was sucking, big time.
    FTFY
  • Options
    TTJ said:

Passion said:

Millen just wants everyone to know he's the football superiority guy. Aside from that, I'll forgive his never-ending dissection of each play, because he wants to win as bad as anyone and the fucker won us an Orange Bowl after subbing in for Paul "The DentistRadiologist" Sicuro who was sucking, big time.
    FTFY
    He wanted to be a dentist at the time. Guess he switched later on.

GFYSWARCG
  • Options
    Wombat_GuernicaWombat_Guernica Member Posts: 126
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    TTJ said:

Passion said:

FTFY
    If you can't handle the ups and downs of medical career choice maybe this hobby isn't for you....