Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: story behind your username?

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

It's a completely original name that I invented myself.

Would have been much better as PurpleReign2008
    Ddy is not a fan of user names that end in numbers
    Swaye said:

So, many years ago before she became a feed the world idiot, I liked Angelina Jolie. She was all fucked up, super hot, and cut herself and fucked everything. My kind of chick. So when she did Gone in 60 Seconds and was at the time a super hot mentally unstable cutter who ALSO loved cars and motorcycles, I knew I was all set with her name in that movie - Sway (I added the e because I'm fucking rad). Sort of disappointing compared to who she is now - feed the world lunatic, women's right lunatic, and she has cut off her tits. But whatever, she used to be nails.

Talk about just fizzling out at the end.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

So, many years ago before she became a feed the world idiot, I liked Angelina Jolie. She was all fucked up, super hot, and cut herself and fucked everything. My kind of chick. So when she did Gone in 60 Seconds and was at the time a super hot mentally unstable cutter who ALSO loved cars and motorcycles, I knew I was all set with her name in that movie - Sway (I added the e because I'm fucking rad). Sort of disappointing compared to who she is now - feed the world lunatic, women's right lunatic, and she has cut off her tits. But whatever, she used to be nails.

Talk about just fizzling out at the end.
    It can't all be disco shit.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mine came back from the early 90's when we got our first computer, an IBM Aptiva. I needed a username so I could hit on women on ICQ.

The Mosster part was my nickname growing up and I always wanted to joing the Air Force which was created in 1947.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,075
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

I have a spastic right middle finger due to excessive masturbation

You forgot to add your love of fantasty.
    Swaye said:

Dawgtona said:

I just put "Dawgs" and my car "Daytona" together

Want to trade cars?

Before you say no, I'll throw in the mostly used bags of weed in the glove box and the unused rubbers in the right rear floorboard. Think about it.
    Slimy, yet satisfying.