Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I Fucking LoveYou Guys

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Last year we lost to Cal at home. This year we lost to Bama in the playoff and we still dissect the game and pull no punches.

On one hand I never thought we would be playing Alabama in the playoff this year. On the other, I'm still fucking pissed and this loss is still eating at me.

I have some perspective, yet I'm still retarded. I am a doog, but I'm still a bitter fucking Nega. FMFYFE

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Last year we lost to Cal at home. This year we lost to Bama in the playoff and we still dissect the game and pull no punches.

On one hand I never thought we would be playing Alabama in the playoff this year. On the other, I'm still fucking pissed and this loss is still eating at me.

I have some perspective, yet I'm still retarded. I am a doog, but I'm still a bitter fucking Nega. FMFYFE

Your best post in a long while
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Your best post in a long while
    "Y'all" should hate fuck
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

That's DDY's line. Plagiarising his shit fucko?

We always lose to Cal. We fucking suck...

I miss that intro from the TSIO pod. Twas classic.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

That's DDY's line. Plagiarising his shit fucko?

We always lose to Cal. We fucking suck...

I miss that intro from the TSIO pod. Twas classic.
    When we lose to Cal again it probably comes back
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

There is no devotion without donation
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I love you too!

This place is great and easily the best Husky site on the internet. Pretty much everyone here is great.

Also, it's very accepting of cripples.
    On the behalf of pumpy DISAGREE
  • Options
    I love my two dads @Swaye and @Dennis_DeYoung hope your were both fist deep this new year's
  • Options
    Gosh dammit im so glad i found this safehouse for internet doog villians
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Don't feel too bad. At least you get to spend the rest of the offseason looking at d2d memes in the Tug Tavern and jacking off to the Bama pageant girls while thinking about what might have been.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Don't feel too bad. At least you get to spend the rest of the offseason looking at d2d memes in the Tug Tavern and jacking off to the Bama pageant girls while thinking about what might have been.

YRYK. It's better for all of us that you know this from experience in the CFP.