Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bama is winning it all

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Uh Hurts is a shit show. He and The Wa defense begged Washington to win this game.

Urbs or clempsun roll these fuckers

Maybe

Just like Wazzu had an easy game against a team that suspended 10 players ...

Shut the fuck up Coug ... you wouldn't know winning football if it was shaped like a plunger and shoved straight up your ass
    Despite you spamming this board for as long as you have, you still don't get it. Fucking Christ you're a faggot.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Uh Hurts is a shit show. He and The Wa defense begged Washington to win this game.

Maybe

Disagree.

Nobody is going to roll these fuckers. They gave us a chance, and we (?) whiffed on it. Nobody else is going to get that chance. Bama plungers OSU or Clemson.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I like Clemson

Same. I think they beat Bama.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dflea said:

Maybe

Disagree.

Nobody is going to roll these fuckers. They gave us a chance, and we (?) whiffed on it. Nobody else is going to get that chance. Bama plungers OSU or Clemson.
    Disagree. Maybe not roll ... The chance they gave us will be the same chance they give Ohio State or Clempson. That chance is that they have a retard at quarterback. The kid can't read defenses, can't improvise, and is all over the field with this passes. No doubt the fucker can run straight ahead but if he's in a situation where it's obvious that that is coming or he has to do something else… Like throw out of the fucking pocket, then they are limited.

The key difference is that I think Ohio State, and even more likely Clemson, can score more than seven on them.

Jake Browlee doesn't play for Clemson.
  • Options
    ForrestGumpForrestGump Member Posts: 5
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Hot news report

I don't think Bama wins it this year. UW showed everyone the Bama offense isn't that great when going against a solid defense.