Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Alabama National Semifinal Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Get better.

All them unsportsmanlike penalty from Alabama at the end only hurts because we? lost the game -- different story if we? had won the game.

We? have room to improve and I hope Petersen go out and hire a real OC to fix his offense.

Until then, PAC-12 Championship is the ceiling for Washington.

We could have beaten anybody in the country tonight other than Bama.

Fucking bullshit that we didn't get the #3 seed.
    You're a dreamer.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

gmo said:

That's an underwhelming 188 yard game

lot of garbage time vs prevent defense yardage in there.
    Two drives. Fucking Gaines should have had him for no gains on that 68 yard er.
    Psalm didn't hold the edge on that run. Gaines almost made a hero play to save his ass.
    The third and 9 from the one that they converted
    was the dagger. Make that play and we get the ball at midfield with
    tons of time left.
  • Options
    Crimsonite1Crimsonite1 Member Posts: 98
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ya'll have some real assholes coming out of the woodwork here.

'Ya'll' is a Hillbilly word and I don't respond to it.

So fuck off.
    Ya'll, a Souther varient of English, existed long before the State of Washington was even a thought, fool. And you fishing, logging and mountainman State has no business calling anybody hillbillies.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717

Get better.

All them unsportsmanlike penalty from Alabama at the end only hurts because we? lost the game -- different story if we? had won the game.

We? have room to improve and I hope Petersen go out and hire a real OC to fix his offense.

You're a dreamer.
    Why? We all know our offense looks good when Browning has time. Our O-Line holds up fine against OSU or Clemson and our D was downright dominant.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Hey Bama Fans. Are you at all concerned that Sark is your OC next year? If you thought Kiffen was a little too cute with the play calling...just wait.

Sark's picking and eating boogers is a
    perfect fit for Bama culture.
  • Options

I don't know which problem is worse: Jake's weak arm, or Jake's weak mind? Both are in need of major attention.

Seriously: Without that horrible pick 6, this game probably ends up 17-14, Alabama. UW offense went completely to shit after that.

Hate to jump on anybody when they a re down - but you are a fucking idiot. We could play for three weeks and Washington would never score again, however Browning wouldn't survive 2 more quarters. And the way Bama scored is the way Bama scores. Live with it.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So fuck off.
    Ya'll, a Souther varient of English, existed long before the State of Washington was even a thought, fool. And you fishing, logging and mountainman State has no business calling anybody hillbillies.
    Dude, it's 2016. Those kinds of dudes are long gone. It's all metrosexuals, gender-fluid feminists, trannys and faggots now. I'd take the Deliverance guys over most of what resides here now.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160

Get better.

From what I saw, Alabama was beatable today if we? had an OC.

This Washington team was that close to winning the whole damn thing this season.

57 passing yards allowed -- with this secondary plus Mathis and Victor playing with the front seven, we? could have played run defense a lot better. Even without the two injured linebackers, the defense played well enough for the team to win.

We? just needed offense to move the fucking ball and get some points on the board instead of giving up points and going three and fucking outs all game.

I am not sure what to think of Petersen if he keeps Smiff.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So fuck off.
    Truth. Your flat ass state only has cracker rednecks.

Apologies to hillbillies everywhere.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2017

So fuck off.
    I rest my case dildo. That thing you're typing on is called a computer.

Say it slowly: c o m - p e w t u r.

The fact that non-injun people have been in Alabama longer than Washington and that Seattle is nonetheless 100 years forward of your southeastern butt fuck community settles this little side dispute rather nicely.

You southern fucks are fond of telling immigrants to speak English ... how about you sister fucking dum dums learn to do it too. Eh?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't know which problem is worse: Jake's weak arm, or Jake's weak mind? Both are in need of major attention.

Seriously: Without that horrible pick 6, this game probably ends up 17-14, Alabama. UW offense went completely to shit after that.

Hate to jump on anybody when they a re down - but you are a fucking idiot. We could play for three weeks and Washington would never score again, however Browning wouldn't survive 2 more quarters. And the way Bama scored is the way Bama scores. Live with it.
    Now you're just being a dick. And a stupid one at that. Your D held a C+ (at best) offense in check today.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Faggart is salivating and wants to buttfuck you next year

70 to 21 you gutless faggot. Go run and hide again bitch
    You sound angry brah
  • Options
    montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Hey Bama Fans. Are you at all concerned that Sark is your OC next year? If you thought Kiffen was a little too cute with the play calling...just wait.

If he is as silly as Kiffin is we will struggle like we did today against elite defenses. We can just out talent the rest
  • Options

Get better.

From what I saw, Alabama was beatable today if we? had an OC.

This Washington team was that close to winning the whole damn thing this season.

57 passing yards allowed -- with this secondary plus Mathis and Victor playing with the front seven, we? could have played run defense a lot better. Even without the two injured linebackers, the defense played well enough for the team to win.

We? just needed offense to move the fucking ball and get some points on the board instead of giving up points and going three and fucking outs all game.

I am not sure what to think of Petersen if he keeps Smiff.
    57 yards passing because Jalen only rhrew 14 times and 3 of the 7 incompletions were thrown away to be safe, and 2 of the other 4 were dropped. Bama didn't need to throw and they knew it. The tipoff was when they started the game with Jalen under center since he's never played under center in his life.
  • Options

So fuck off.
    Truth. Your flat ass state only has cracker rednecks.

Apologies to hillbillies everywhere.
    Sorry asshole but Bama is 33% mountains. And while they aren't 12,000ft high, they are extremely rugged. I've traveled Washington extensively, and you have a beautiful State. However, the only thing you are famous for is Starbuck's LMAO!