Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sydney "MF" Jones

Is close to supplanting Lawyer Milloy as my favorite Husky.

Coolest dude.

Love this team!

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    hurts pls throw the ball towards him

pls
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

pls

I know you are being sarcastic but he's hurt....hence the betting.

Just what i heard...dont twist.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Personally I think he is the best CB in the nation and it's not even close.

He's certainly a better college corner than Adoree. Minkah? Ask me again tomorrow night.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016
    HuskyJW said:

Gladstone said:

pls

I know you are being sarcastic but he's hurt....hence the betting.

Just what i heard...dont twist.
    Sources?
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    I thought you were going to say he announced he is coming back, got my hopes up and crushed them harder than Jenner's testicles.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Jones is a superb athlete with great hips.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Jones is a superb athlete with great hips.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

We have a CB on the other side that is almost his equal.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    dflea said:

Yeah - this.

This team is special, and has earned themselves an opportunity to play in one of the biggest games in the history of the program. Probably the second biggest game in my lifetime, and I'm a quarter as old as Race is.

This team had me getting wood early on, and other than some slight limpness after the SC game, they have me hard as a fuckin' rock again.

I have buddies coming over tomorrow that I haven't watched a Husky game with in 25 years. We're hoping to recapture that feeling of watching the Dawgs represent like we all want them to. I have guns and fireworks laid out already, and I'll be drinking by 10. By noon, I'm ready - win or lose.

All you fuckers know they can pull it off because we have guys like Sydney "MF" Jones............and Greg "MF" Gaines....................and Budda "MF" Baker. In fact, I don't remember a team with fewer weak spots than this one in many years. Too fucking long. I just hope Jake has a huge game. He did a good job this year, and I blame the OC more than him for the single loss. I think Jake could have won that game and had us unbeaten had dumbfuck called more rushing plays and shorter passes. But, fuck all that shit - we're (?) in and none of that shit means dick now.

Fuck off - I'm going back to drinking, and I don;t want to hear any bullshit about how good Alabama is until we shock the world by beating them tomorrow.

Sydney "MF" Jones. Remember that name.

I just came.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

Yeah - this.

This team is special, and has earned themselves an opportunity to play in one of the biggest games in the history of the program. Probably the second biggest game in my lifetime, and I'm a quarter as old as Race is.

This team had me getting wood early on, and other than some slight limpness after the SC game, they have me hard as a fuckin' rock again.

I have buddies coming over tomorrow that I haven't watched a Husky game with in 25 years. We're hoping to recapture that feeling of watching the Dawgs represent like we all want them to. I have guns and fireworks laid out already, and I'll be drinking by 10. By noon, I'm ready - win or lose.

All you fuckers know they can pull it off because we have guys like Sydney "MF" Jones............and Greg "MF" Gaines....................and Budda "MF" Baker. In fact, I don't remember a team with fewer weak spots than this one in many years. Too fucking long. I just hope Jake has a huge game. He did a good job this year, and I blame the OC more than him for the single loss. I think Jake could have won that game and had us unbeaten had dumbfuck called more rushing plays and shorter passes. But, fuck all that shit - we're (?) in and none of that shit means dick now.

Fuck off - I'm going back to drinking, and I don;t want to hear any bullshit about how good Alabama is until we shock the world by beating them tomorrow.

• Options
    DongJamesDongJames Member Posts: 69
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

I'm with you, but I hate to remind you that the same dumbfuck who cost the USC game will be calling plays today. He is a real liability. Maybe the team's single biggest weakness.

dflea said:

Yeah - this.

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2016

dflea said:

Yeah - this.

Fag
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

I'll be drinking by 10. By noon, I'm ready - win or lose.

Step your game up, kid
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

Yeah - this.

YVBFE
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H_D said:

We have a CB on the other side that is almost his equal.
    One might say he is "head and shoulders" long ass neck above Jones.