Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dynasty

2»

Comments

• Options
    Crimsonite1Crimsonite1 Member Posts: 98
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Baseman said:

Till Death Do Us Part - "ROLL TIDE ROLL"!

We don't say the "D" word here.
    Death or Dynasty? LMAO!
    http://www.scout.com/college/washington-state/story/220070-time-for-the-d-word
    Unfortunately all that bullshit relates only to pathetic Pac 10 records.. Bama broke those records several times over on a National basis, which are the only true measures of a dynasty. Bama now has 9 straight 10+ win seasons and 4 NC's during the same period. Wazzu never won anything outside of the Pac 10 and never beat a top ranked team. Also Mike Price was an undiciplined whore hopper - which is fine if you're a truck driver, but doesn't go over so well when you're representing a top university in front of 1000's of parents children. I guess Left Coast values are a little sketchy.
    I tried to give you context so you could be in on the joke. Seems to have gone over your head though...
    Actually I caught the gist. But what the hell fun is agreeing? It was a lot more fun calling you all a bunch of Left Coast Whore Hoppers. LMAO!
  • Options
    Crimsonite1Crimsonite1 Member Posts: 98
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cute ain't he?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Baseman said:

Death or Dynasty? LMAO!
    Unfortunately all that bullshit relates only to pathetic Pac 10 records.. Bama broke those records several times over on a National basis, which are the only true measures of a dynasty. Bama now has 9 straight 10+ win seasons and 4 NC's during the same period. Wazzu never won anything outside of the Pac 10 and never beat a top ranked team. Also Mike Price was an undiciplined whore hopper - which is fine if you're a truck driver, but doesn't go over so well when you're representing a top university in front of 1000's of parents children. I guess Left Coast values are a little sketchy.
    I tried to give you context so you could be in on the joke. Seems to have gone over your head though...
    Actually I caught the gist. But what the hell fun is agreeing? It was a lot more fun calling you all a bunch of Left Coast Whore Hoppers. LMAO!
    If you're going to bash whore hopping, I'm the fuck out.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I don't miss the Dynasty as much as I miss Naked High Jumper
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Mad_Son said:

Baseman said:

Death or Dynasty? LMAO!
    You fucking dope.

Your mom bought you paste in the big container so you could get your whole hand in there, didn't she?
    If we're going to bash eating paste, I'm out.