Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Pursuit: Pac-12 Championship Edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016

dflea said:

These do nothing for me. I get more excited about Grundle's gifs (rip) than these.

These were never cool up until this year, when we (?) actually deserved some hype. Previous teams deserved no hype - this team is going to play Bama and they deserve some hype. I thought it was cool watching the Coogs and Buffs get the fuck knocked out of them.

They're too long now. Too much talking and artsy bullshit. Play rap and show highlights for about 5 minutes.

Last year's USC one was the best ever.
    Agree 1000% They were way better when they were 4-5 minutes. The artsy bullshit was fine, and even great, when they weren't forcing a narrative they are wringing out of a sponge.

My guess is the filmmakers know what they are doing, as we saw with season 1, and that after those won whatever award and got pub, Marketing stepped in and gave more input. That's usually when you get things like position coaches talking about what the Apple Cup means for 3 minutes. My guess is the editor would have rather lit themselves on fire. I could be wrong though.