Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm A Faggart for Taggart

2»

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

Tequilla said:

I'm so looking forward to seeing @AZDuck being a Taggart apologist ...

Hope you enjoyed the ride ... now it's time to get your shit kicked in for the next 10-15 years.

Taggart isn't the next Tyrone. Huskies will win more than they'll lose in the series for the distant future, but Oregon is going to win every third or so.
    If this is the case I won't be jackin it for Taggart. Bellotti dominated our series with UW while he was coach. They're better now with CP at the helm, but it should be around 50-50. If not, then the program will have taken a step back.
    Beat Washington? Nothing Else Matters?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    TommySQC said:

AZDuck said:

Tequilla said:

Hope you enjoyed the ride ... now it's time to get your shit kicked in for the next 10-15 years.

Taggart isn't the next Tyrone. Huskies will win more than they'll lose in the series for the distant future, but Oregon is going to win every third or so.
    If this is the case I won't be jackin it for Taggart. Bellotti dominated our series with UW while he was coach. They're better now with CP at the helm, but it should be around 50-50. If not, then the program will have taken a step back.
    Beat Washington, Beat Oregon State , win 10+ games consistently, compete for conference and national titles.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

TommySQC said:

AZDuck said:

Tequilla said:

Beat Washington, Beat Oregon State , win 10+ games consistently, compete for conference and national titles.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I like what I'm seeing from Slick Willie so far. No Sarkitude or Tyrophobia yet.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2016/12/did_oregon_ducks_coach_willie.html

At least he's a making a splash...

That's more than what I can say about our coaching staff over the last 4 years.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Tequilla said:

"50-50," huh? Kinda like the series record? You Quacks crack me up.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

AZDuck said:

Tequilla said:

It's going to be 60-40 or so. Peterson makes the difference. When belotti dominated the series, the huskies had one competent coach for a couple of years. Washington with an actual coach plus their built in recruiting advantage (location) gives them an advantage.
    Agreed.

Sailgating, bElliotte Bay, Ribs n Rickshaw and the University Ave neighborhood.

Unmatched.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,714
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I love all the delusional Quooking going on over Taggert as well as the yellow and green Bammer avatars I've seen around.