Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cougs to win holiday bowl by default..

2»

Comments

• Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I hope none of you have daughters

fag

i hope yall have some 18+ daughters
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Are you knew here

It's 16+ in Washington State.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Win a Holiday Bowl at all and pop off.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

Are you knew here

Good point. Shit u might have a chance to get to 2nd base in your lifetime after all baabs. Get em while theyre too young and dumb to realize what a boof you are
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

AZDuck said:

Are you knew here

Good point. Shit u might have a chance to get to 2nd base in your lifetime after all baabs. Get em while theyre too young and dumb to realize what a boof you are
    Agree
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    You can bang a 16 year old in WA?! Shit I didn't know that was a thing.

Might have to pop on up there and start coaching a high school volleyball team.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

This is the most I've ever agreed with a Puppy poast, and he said it better than I did

Agreed. The blind squirrel found a nut.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

It's ridiculous these days. In my day girls didn't really get hot until their early to mid 20's. Now, since everyone is fat most girls hit their peak at 17 and by their mid 20's their already getting chunky.
    Pretty soon chicks will go through puberty at 2. Be smoking hot at 4 and have saddle bags at 7.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Mosster47 said:

It's ridiculous these days. In my day girls didn't really get hot until their early to mid 20's. Now, since everyone is fat most girls hit their peak at 17 and by their mid 20's their already getting chunky.
    47 this is the only nut of yours ive even taken the time to crack open and respond to, as youre generally irrelevant here. I agree women get fat by mid 20's, but it actually happens at 19-22. Sure they look good with jeans on, but after grazing on the freshman 15, get these sneaky bitches in a bikini and in the daylight. The cottage cheese and pooch is disgustingly visible. Just social media mass. No exercise, beer and butter, worn out hips and resulting flap from spreading muscle-less legs and canckles for every Pike who come along. Its amazing how many upperclasswomen have mushroom waistbands.

Chicks are getting hotter in mid 20's and above as they actually look in the mirror knowing men are looking elsewhere. They want a bank account and kids. College double-chins dont cut it in the real world. Laying on your back isnt good enough anymore. Successful men like Pup at that age are picky. Mushroom mid sections just move right on down the line. After a messy dump job of course first. All look good with cheek up high.

White men need to start a diversity movement. Lots of black chicks looking for stability, a man with an actual job, retirement, DEED to a home and an escalade with stock rims, tires and shocks
    I agree with what youre saying minus most of it.