Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So while at a baseball camp yesterday

2»

Comments

• Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,939 Founders Club

I started thinking about you people in the NW area.
    It was sunny and 50° by 11am (compared to 33° and sunny around 9am) and I was freaking cold.
    What is your attire in the NW for 50° weather? Shorts and flip flops?

This needs to be bumped April-October when Gump is drowning in humidity and bug repellent. Sure, their winters are less harsh, but it sucks ass comparatively the rest of the year. Plus it is ugly and flat* there. Totally geographically inferior.

* yeah, flat. Come west to see topography. Hill Mitchell in NC is a pimple.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,939 Founders Club

It was sunny and 50° by 11am (compared to 33° and sunny around 9am) and I was freaking cold.

This needs to be bumped April-October when Gump is drowning in humidity and bug repellent. Sure, their winters are less harsh, but it sucks ass comparatively the rest of the year. Plus it is ugly and flat* there. Totally geographically inferior.

* yeah, flat. Come west to see topography. Hill Mitchell in NC is a pimple.
    Topography superiority guy.
    Yup. Alabama in all honestly is topographically adequate. You could make a reasonable argument for terminating the Appalachian Trail there.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450

Warm and wet here.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,901 Founders Club

First off! Apologies for all the trolls on this board who didn't take your question seriously. I'll answer.

Typically, it depends on which season it is. 50 degrees feels a lot warmer in December than July!

If it's December, I usually wear a pair of levis and some high top sneakers or boots to keep the wet off my ankles. Long underwear isn't required at this temp but it can feel nice. I like to wear a crisp pair of boxer briefs to give the "boys" down south some support without cutting off circulation to my glutes. Throw on a cute jacket (with a hood) and we're ready to roll! No hats! That's for Canadians! Silly Canucks!

If it's July, well fuck that shit I'm usually sleeping or too pissed off to go outside. So usually some pajamas or maybe nothing at all :kissing_heart:

In summary, wearing socks is usually a good idea in this climate. Yes, even with sandals. If you wear shoes with laces you are required to tie them if you are white. But we also respect gender fluidity so you can wear high heels and a pink tutu for all we care!

Cheers!
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,158

finally, gump's true colours come out.
  • RocketCityTiderRocketCityTider Member Posts: 45

finally, gump's true colours come out.
    I guess I should have used "y'all" instead of "you people" for the mangina group.
  • HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501
    If we are going to start bashing HHB trolls I'm out!!

FUCK. OFF.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    doogie said:

you were at baseball camp?

TBI?
  • RocketCityTiderRocketCityTider Member Posts: 45
    doogie said:

you were at baseball camp?

well yeah, I was there...only to watch. Had to take 2 of our kids down to the University for an "unofficial visit" and to participate in their High School Baseball Camp to be evaluated.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,471 Founders Club
    I live in California. I feel sorry for those of you who don't
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,461 Swaye's Wigwam

Lol
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

Could you sound any more old, white and rich?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,471 Founders Club

Lol
    What's so funny?
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480

Weather pussies flock to the light for the same reasons moths do: they have no brain and they're worthless.

Disagree.