Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's weird...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
...how quiet things are nearing the end of this cycle with Peterman in charge. I remember the first couple years of Sark on Doogfag before I got kicked out, and everything was breathless activity at this time of year about all the 4 and 5 star kids we were in on that never materialized.

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogville said:

Vanderdong was in the signing day handbook!!! They had to rip his pages out!!1!1!!

I always thought that was a whoosh. Did they really pitch that?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sark was faggy and looked to hold recruits back for signing day.

Petersen is the opposite and likes to be quiet. From what he's said, he's in on a few guys but doesn't need sizzle baby. Plus we are going into a quiet period which he actually respects.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Things will pick up. There are a lot of big fish left and I suspect we won't sit on our hands in January.

It wouldn't surprise me to have activity on any of the big recruits looking around still. Joseph Lewis looks like he might visit. Fozzy and Ah You are huge this weekend.

DJ might still be in play as well as Austin Jackson, Nick Ford, Brandon Pili and Orlando Umama.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

...how quiet things are nearing the end of this cycle with Peterman in charge. I remember the first couple years of Sark on Doogfag before I got kicked out, and everything was breathless activity at this time of year about all the 4 and 5 star kids we were in on that never materialized.

You know it's because we? don't have a chat room here. If DJ would get off his ass and produce a sauna chatroom for our faithful to converge online we would be getting the really good inside info.

Just remember what's said and done in the sauna, stays in the sauna

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    TommySQC said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

You know it's because we? don't have a chat room here. If DJ would get off his ass and produce a sauna chatroom bathhouse for our faithful to converge online we would be getting the really good inside info.

Just remember what's said and done in the sauna bathhouse, stays in the sauna bathhouse

God I hate @Softy. Remember when he showed up at a Duck practice for the Seattle bowl? Fucking embarrassment. How does UW even let him near the school?
    Bellevue College
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    So Swaye was the asshole Chief telling all his Squaws this looks like a quiet place to set up camp just before Wounded Knee???