Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Welcome to hell

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,816
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So is South Florida for the head job
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So is South Florida for the head job

And it's a place you can win and a hotbed for recruiting.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Please god yes.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I actually like strong as a defensive coordinator. But I think he's all but has the south Florida job
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,827
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Strong to USF, weak to Oregon.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,910
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2016
    Strong is a good DC. I think. They can hire whomever. Their days of being a dominant West Coast team are over for at least five years. They're getting trounced in recruiting and it's a soft team. They might go 9-3 and make an Alamo Bowel one year or some shit, but they're not sniffing a Rose Bowl for a while.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2016

Strong is a good DC. I think. They can hire whomever. Their days of being a dominant West Coast team are over for at least five years. They're getting trounced in recruiting and it's a soft team. They might go 9-3 and make an Alamo Bowel one year or some shit, but they're not sniffing a Rose Bowl for a while.

They could make an Alamo Bowel next year. We? trade out USC for UCLA. Stanford isn't really getting any better. The Cuogs shot their wad this year. Cal is still too high. Utah still has a Doog legend QB. Nebraska has Mike Riley. Colorado graduates everyone.

Even if the Doogs stomp Oregon they could easily make the Alamo. USC to the playoffs, Doogs to Rose, Ducks to Alamo isn't even far fetched now that Slingblade is gone. If he wasn't such a fuck face the Ducks beat Nebraska, Colorado, and Cal and he still has a job heading to San Diego for a bowel this year.

I'm not saying it will happen, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they did. This is still a shit conference.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Stanford isn't going anywhere
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,034
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

USC to the playoffs

its gonna be interesting to see how much darnold follows the line of previous SC qbs summer regressions.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    The good news so far is, it looks like Taggart has had a more successful four days of recruiting than Helfrich has had in four years.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

They could make an Alamo Bowel next year. We? trade out USC for UCLA. Stanford isn't really getting any better. The Cuogs shot their wad this year. Cal is still too high. Utah still has a Doog legend QB. Nebraska has Mike Riley. Colorado graduates everyone.

Even if the Doogs stomp Oregon they could easily make the Alamo. USC to the playoffs, Doogs to Rose, Ducks to Alamo isn't even far fetched now that Slingblade is gone. If he wasn't such a fuck face the Ducks beat Nebraska, Colorado, and Cal and he still has a job heading to San Diego for a bowel this year.

I'm not saying it will happen, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they did. This is still a shit conference.
    So losses to UW and OSEwe?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Stanford isn't going anywhere

Agree. They're going to suck for years to come.