Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Confessions of a doog

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I thought WSU reject Carl Bonnell would make a difference
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I thought Petersen could put the fence back up.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Gladstone said:

I thought Petersen could put the fence back up.

@Dennis_DeYoung warned everybody about this a LONG time ago
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Penace said:

On Doogman circa 2011 I made a poast which included the opinion that Court Dennison was the worst LB in Husky historty.

The next morning I woke up and on My facebook had a nasty, threatening message from...court dennison.

He somehow used my DM handle (Penace) and found me on facebook. He called me a piece of shit and that he wanted to fight me. I told him if he did make sure to bring Chris Izbicki as I could certainly beat him up.

Long story short we ended up speaking on the phone for about an hour with him sniveling and whining that he wasnt a bad kid and did I really think he sucked? I didnt have the heart to tell the fragile boi that he infact did suck, terribly so.

I mollycoddled the lad and assured him that he was "OK"

pics?
  • Options
    TTJ said:

Dugdawg said:

I started buying season tickets in 1992. This whole thing is my fault.

I actually haven't missed a home game since the start of the '93 season. So I may be more to blame than you.

And although I hated the Sark hire, I got completely got swept up in the "moral victory" talk after that opening loss to LSU. And the USC win. And the St. Tosh Day Massacre.
    2 games since '96. Once I was in a wedding (they got divorced like 4 years later) and the other was Dad's weekend at WSU and I had missed the previous year and made my daughter cry.

FYFMFE
  • Options

dnc said:

Back in my early-Doog days I once thought Fleenor and AANDY were insiders who had all the super-secret info.

Then I realized they were full of shit.

Now I've made it my lot in life to discredit them whenever their names come up.

Did you get crazy in chat?
    One of the original members of the original Roommate Radio.
    #RIP
  • Options

I once thought Cameron van Winkle Randy Jones was going to be a good kicker.

• Options

I have a cuog handle on the cuog boards that I occasionally use to post sad-but-true statements to make them all sad.

XTerraCoug?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I thought Keauntea Bankhead would be the next great husky safety
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AlCzervik said:

I've been on Doogman for over seven yearw Pumpy and I share my account with another guy.

Nominated
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,623
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread is pretty fun. It's so long now I can't remember if I already posted my confession. Here are a few things I haven't selectively forgotten:

I stayed quiet but was cautiously optimistic about Gilby and Ty when first hired.

I kinda bought in to the Gilby undefeated hype stirred up by Samek.

I thought president Emmert was going to be good for the program.

I did speak up in defense of Ty in years 1-2 when his louder critics hammered on things that didn't seem justified. One example would be his shit canning Hemphill and Braunstein, both of whom sucked so I was right. Still doogish.

I thought UW might hire Herm Edwards.

I liked Locker and made excuses for him, same as I did for Stanback.

I got excited about what I saw in Sark's first game against LSU...classic moral victory.

I thought keeping Wilcox and the rest of the staff might be a good idea when Sark left.

I thought we might have a chance against Oregon EVERY year during the streak.

I'm sure there were plenty of others.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Penace said:

On Doogman circa 2011 I made a poast which included the opinion that Court Dennison was the worst LB in Husky historty.

The next morning I woke up and on My facebook had a nasty, threatening message from...court dennison.

He somehow used my DM handle (Penace) and found me on facebook. He called me a piece of shit and that he wanted to fight me. I told him if he did make sure to bring Chris Izbicki as I could certainly beat him up.

Long story short we ended up speaking on the phone for about an hour with him sniveling and whining that he wasnt a bad kid and did I really think he sucked? I didnt have the heart to tell the fragile boi that he infact did suck, terribly so.

I mollycoddled the lad and assured him that he was "OK"

IT's sad when fake news infiltrates a site as pure and noble as this one.