Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Spoiler: It's very hot
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Why do you think he took out the Michael Porter insurance policy?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Here's what I don't understand. If Romar had any self-awareness at all, you would think he would surround himself with assistants who could teach proper fundamentals, since he clearly can't. And yet despite several years of these same struggles, he has done nothing to effectively address them.

But maybe he had felt insulated because everyone is always repeating the mantra of what a good, decent person he is?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Here's what I don't understand. If Romar had any self-awareness at all, you would think he would surround himself with assistants who could teach proper fundamentals, since he clearly can't. And yet despite several years of these same struggles, he has done nothing to effectively address them.

But maybe he had felt insulated because everyone is always repeating the mantra of what a good, decent person he is?

Maybe he prayed for help instead. Did you think of that???
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Don't worry guys, we got this! We're going to the final four with a losing record!
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Maybe he prayed for help instead. Did you think of that???
    #ChurchSchool
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

1 He doesn't know what he doesn't know. In other words he thinks he's a really good coach without the right players.
    2 He got his coin and doesn't give a shit.
    3 Both
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Pimpschool