Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Serious question for Bama fans

13»

Comments

• Options
    Crimsonite1Crimsonite1 Member Posts: 98
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's probably easy to be an asshat poster when your team is so darn good all the time. Especially when other fans start talking shit right before they get crushed... fans like say.. Rutgers? Those doucheconoes are already talking about upsetting us in 2017. They also talked about how they were going to beat Michigan in front of their 200 recruits and lost 77-0. That didn't even shut them up.

Did you guys get RutgersAl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSInvuLlWsc
    Now ya'll leave those New Jersey boys alone. Bama's Minka Fitzpatrick is from Jersey. Ya'll will get to meet him real soon. Mel Kipers #1 DB in the draft.
    Of the Coney Island Fitzpatrick's?
    Nah. Coney Island is in Nyark, Nyark. Snicker.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

It's probably easy to be an asshat poster when your team is so darn good all the time. Especially when other fans start talking shit right before they get crushed... fans like say.. Rutgers? Those doucheconoes are already talking about upsetting us in 2017. They also talked about how they were going to beat Michigan in front of their 200 recruits and lost 77-0. That didn't even shut them up.

Now ya'll leave those New Jersey boys alone. Bama's Minka Fitzpatrick is from Jersey. Ya'll will get to meet him real soon. Mel Kipers #1 DB in the draft.
    disagree
  • Options
    Crimsonite1Crimsonite1 Member Posts: 98
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

disagree
    Obviously you've never been there then.
  • Options
    montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bama fan here. I actually have a Washington connection. I have an uncle that resided in Redman for over 30 years. My cousin went to Washington State though. I'm a big college football buff and interestingly enough, before the season I watched a couple of your games from that championship season on Youtube. Anyways, just wanted to come here and talk a little football and wish you all luck and looking forward to a great game. Nothing but respect
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Bama fan here. I actually have a Washington connection. I have an uncle that resided in Redman for over 30 years. My cousin went to Washington State though. I'm a big college football buff and interestingly enough, before the season I watched a couple of your games from that championship season on Youtube. Anyways, just wanted to come here and talk a little football and wish you all luck and looking forward to a great game. Nothing but respect

Then your in the right place. Nuttin' but respect around here
  • Options
    montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119

Bama fan here. I actually have a Washington connection. I have an uncle that resided in Redman for over 30 years.

I spent a night in Redman once. He was gone by morning though.
    Lol, I totally botched the spelling. Redmond
  • Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    A night to remember.
  • Options
    CcTiderCcTider Member Posts: 24
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2016
    pawz said:

CcTider said:

I would get her here, but it would turn out very badly. I'm well known on that site from a prank I pulled in Knoxville a few years ago. It would probably bring over the wrong kinda Bama fan.

The ones from the rant are used to LSU fans trolling non-stop, so we're a thick skinned, sarcastic bunch.

It was about a month after the Tennessee Buttchugging incident. alabama.247sports.com/Board/116/Contents/-people-are-digging-my-stickers-14262948

Eta: damn, I forgot a lot of the posts are vip fit 247 members only.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Chin'd for Redman lmfaooo i laffed
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Pretty pissed all you fuckers beat me to my Redman joke
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,722
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Welcome, you will find this is a community of football buffs...or at least nerds poasting in the buff from their dads' basement while watching Seinfeld re-runs.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,314
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Stop plagiarism my shit, fucko
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,602
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm from Tac Town, also known as Tacoma. It's the gritty city to the south of Seattle. No limp wristed passive aggressive liberal hipster douchebags are allowed down here. Even though I've never been outside city limits in my life, I am sure that Tac Town is the biggest baddest town in the land and no one would say otherwise (at least not to my face) because I'll shoot them in the dick and pimp their little brother out the back of my civic hatch. I wear my fitted hat cocked to the left and keep my gun cocked and suck a lot of cock. I also grow the best hydro ganga that you can only find in chocolate city and I singlehandedly keep the entire town safe from ISIS.

Bitch.