Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Serious question for Bama fans

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

This thread and the arrival of new Bama fans delivers.

Winners win.
  • Options
    RocketCityTiderRocketCityTider Member Posts: 45
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment
    I agree with CCTider. You have to be careful when dealing with Bama posters who are active on the Scout Bama board. A select few are "ok" and some are just nut jobs. (Or too full of Bama, if you prefer.)
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    CcTider said:

I would get her here, but it would turn out very badly. I'm well known on that site from a prank I pulled in Knoxville a few years ago. It would probably bring over the wrong kinda Bama fan.

The ones from the rant are used to LSU fans trolling non-stop, so we're a thick skinned, sarcastic bunch.

crashlandingplane.gif

We? welcome everyone. Tell her to PM @IrishDawg22 as he has this place dialed in.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016

I agree with CCTider. You have to be careful when dealing with Bama posters who are active on the Scout Bama board. A select few are "ok" and some are just nut jobs. (Or too full of Bama, if you prefer.)

This is probably true across fanbases, it's definitely true with the UW Scout board. Scout is usually the mouthbreathers.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's probably easy to be an asshat poster when your team is so darn good all the time. Especially when other fans start talking shit right before they get crushed... fans like say.. Rutgers? Those doucheconoes are already talking about upsetting us in 2017. They also talked about how they were going to beat Michigan in front of their 200 recruits and lost 77-0. That didn't even shut them up.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    CcTider said:

mobey said:

CcTider said:

Bama fans are so much better than the Buff douchecanoes (water is wet.) @BuffBuffPass is aight tho.

STAY!!!

Lol. I'm a Bama fan that lives in Boulder. I can verify their douchedom. I'd be in Denver if my dog wasn't illegal. Boulder is beautiful, it's safe (which is nice having came from Nola), and that's about it. It's the most fake, pretentious, soulless, boring place I've lived in years. I thought I'd enjoy living in a progressive city. But their heads are so far up their assess, I miss working around rednecks. I never thought I'd say that. But at least they're real.

Though, I will give Boulder credit about one thing. I was about to grow a dozen cannabis plants in my backyard, without anyone snitching that they weren't in a greenhouse. The neighbors may not have known that is the law. But I was also amazed no high school kids robbed me. So I do respect their honest nature.
    Maybe you grow shitty weed.
    It looks like someone wants to get cut.

But nah, my weed is pretty damn good for being outdoor. I'm still a novice. But I was able to get very good genetics. I have them a lot of love and expensive nutrients. I even busted out the molasses. But I'm not skilled enough to bust out 25% stuff yet. In due time. I'm finally in a place where growing isn't a mandatory minimum for 2-5 years.
    You know, since you live in a state where it's legal, but goddamnit it's nice to walk into a store and buy some top shelf weed for at most $15/g. Can get ~30% for $10/g at some stores too. Compared to waiting around half an hour for some POS dealer that's gonna want to match on bowls after he sells you his shitty weed? heaven. I'll pay the little bit more for the convienance.

Is growing much of a money saver or just a hobby?
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

CcTider said:

With a name like Hardcore Huskies, I don't want my ol lady thinking I've developed a new fetish.

It's probably better if she thinks you're looking at naked fat chicks rather than finding out what really goes on here.
    Lots of pics or GTFO.
  • Options
    CcTiderCcTider Member Posts: 24
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2016

CcTider said:

mobey said:

CcTider said:

Bama fans are so much better than the Buff douchecanoes (water is wet.) @BuffBuffPass is aight tho.

STAY!!!

Lol. I'm a Bama fan that lives in Boulder. I can verify their douchedom. I'd be in Denver if my dog wasn't illegal. Boulder is beautiful, it's safe (which is nice having came from Nola), and that's about it. It's the most fake, pretentious, soulless, boring place I've lived in years. I thought I'd enjoy living in a progressive city. But their heads are so far up their assess, I miss working around rednecks. I never thought I'd say that. But at least they're real.

Though, I will give Boulder credit about one thing. I was about to grow a dozen cannabis plants in my backyard, without anyone snitching that they weren't in a greenhouse. The neighbors may not have known that is the law. But I was also amazed no high school kids robbed me. So I do respect their honest nature.
    Maybe you grow shitty weed.
    It looks like someone wants to get cut.

But nah, my weed is pretty damn good for being outdoor. I'm still a novice. But I was able to get very good genetics. I have them a lot of love and expensive nutrients. I even busted out the molasses. But I'm not skilled enough to bust out 25% stuff yet. In due time. I'm finally in a place where growing isn't a mandatory minimum for 2-5 years.
    You know, since you live in a state where it's legal, but goddamnit it's nice to walk into a store and buy some top shelf weed for at most $15/g. Can get ~30% for $10/g at some stores too. Compared to waiting around half an hour for some POS dealer that's gonna want to match on bowls after he sells you his shitty weed? heaven. I'll pay the little bit more for the convienance.

Is growing much of a money saver or just a hobby?
    Hobby for me. Even with it legal, I went medical. I've bought top shelf 25%+ for under $80 an ounce after taxes. I almost never paid more than $110 for an ounce. I get pissed when they charge more than $20 for concentrates. It was something I've always wanted to do, but was afraid of guaranteed prison time. I'm at the point I want to start indoors, mainly for the experience and knowledge. If I moved back south, it won't be legal there for years. And a man can't go back to mediocre herb after living in Mecca.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    CcTider said:

STAY!!!

Denver is a step up, having lived in both. Can't stand Boulder for more than a day now.

Unless you are poor. Then Denver sucks.
  • Options
    CcTiderCcTider Member Posts: 24
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Jseakin said:

Perhaps soon the university will require that Alabama fans participating in the annual running of the gumps at A-day must disclose all of their online names. Cross check that list and block those fuckers. If you participate in camping out in front of a stadium so you can sprint 100+ yards to spew your dribble to a man who literally couldn't give a fat baby's dick if you lived or died and get his autograph you deserve to be blocked from all human interactions.

I'm not sure if it's a good out bad thing, but they've ended the Running of the Gumps.

Fuck it, it was worth the flack.
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    MisterEm said:

CcTider said:

STAY!!!

Denver is a step up, having lived in both. Can't stand Boulder for more than a day now.

Unless you are poor. Then Denver sucks.
    Boulder is a better place to live while in college. Denver is a better place as a proper adult with a job. Although, Denver is a substantially better place to live than it was a decade ago when I was in college so maybe it's closer now for college-aged living.
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

It's probably easy to be an asshat poster when your team is so darn good all the time. Especially when other fans start talking shit right before they get crushed... fans like say.. Rutgers? Those doucheconoes are already talking about upsetting us in 2017. They also talked about how they were going to beat Michigan in front of their 200 recruits and lost 77-0. That didn't even shut them up.

Did you guys get RutgersAl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSInvuLlWsc
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    CcTider said:

Good luck in the Peach, and thanks for letting us on here. Though I'll probably have to delete my web history. With a name like Hardcore Huskies, I don't want my ol lady thinking I've developed a new fetish.

You live in your mother's basement too?
  • Options
    Crimsonite1Crimsonite1 Member Posts: 98
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Now ya'll leave those New Jersey boys alone. Bama's Minka Fitzpatrick is from Jersey. Ya'll will get to meet him real soon. Mel Kipers #1 DB in the draft.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Now ya'll leave those New Jersey boys alone. Bama's Minka Fitzpatrick is from Jersey. Ya'll will get to meet him real soon. Mel Kipers #1 DB in the draft.
    Of the Coney Island Fitzpatrick's?