Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Serious question for Bama fans

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,729
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Normally that heading leads to some sort of serious question like - hey do you guys still fuck your sisters down there? But not this time.

What is the buzz about our old Coach Sark at Bama? Does he ever speak or does Nick have a shock collar on him? If Lane leaves before the play offs are you comfortable with Seven Win Sark calling the plays?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Normally that heading leads to some sort of serious question like - hey do you guys still fuck your sisters down there? But not this time.

What is the buzz about our old Coach Sark at Bama? Does he ever speak or does Nick have a shock collar on him? If Lane leaves before the play offs are you comfortable with Seven Win Sark calling the plays?

Don't forget Tosh.0 Lupoi
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    How dank is Alabama Kush?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Alexis said:

No but really, do you still fuck your sisters?

And if you do, post pics.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Jseakin said:

Alexis said:

No but really, do you still fuck your sisters?

And if you do, post pics.
    Of course we still fk our sisters silly! How else do you think these creatures, I mean fans are created?
    Wood hit
  • Options
    CcTiderCcTider Member Posts: 24
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    I would get her here, but it would turn out very badly. I'm well known on that site from a prank I pulled in Knoxville a few years ago. It would probably bring over the wrong kinda Bama fan.

The ones from the rant are used to LSU fans trolling non-stop, so we're a thick skinned, sarcastic bunch.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    CcTider said:

Bama fans are so much better than the Buff douchecanoes (water is wet.) @BuffBuffPass is aight tho.

STAY!!!

Lol. I'm a Bama fan that lives in Boulder. I can verify their douchedom. I'd be in Denver if my dog wasn't illegal. Boulder is beautiful, it's safe (which is nice having came from Nola), and that's about it. It's the most fake, pretentious, soulless, boring place I've lived in years. I thought I'd enjoy living in a progressive city. But their heads are so far up their assess, I miss working around rednecks. I never thought I'd say that. But at least they're real.

Though, I will give Boulder credit about one thing. I was about to grow a dozen cannabis plants in my backyard, without anyone snitching that they weren't in a greenhouse. The neighbors may not have known that is the law. But I was also amazed no high school kids robbed me. So I do respect their honest nature.
    Maybe you grow shitty weed.