Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I was right about Wooching

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Solid player who has improved immensely since the start of last season.

Is he amazing? No. Does he over pursue? Yes. Are we going to get better players at edge than him? Probably.

But for the most part this season he has done his job. And pissed off the board, which is amusing to me.

I hope Psalm break Hurts leg in the 4th with UW up by 21

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm with you on the last sentence.

He's been the worst player on the defense rather easily. Not sure I'd beat my chest over that. But I do agree he's not terrible.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I don't think people dislike Psalm because he's the worst player on the defense. I think people dislike Psalm because he's the Sarkiest player still on the team.

Look at how everyone conducts themselves. Look at Budda and Sidney and Victor. Then look at Psalm. All the other players use their game to do the talking but Psalm is essentially the last remaining bit of Sark in this program.

Yeah, Victor was totally in control of his emotions against Utah
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Im right. DDY wrong. Water is damp
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I don't think people dislike Psalm because he's the worst player on the defense. I think people dislike Psalm because he's the Sarkiest player still on the team.

Look at how everyone conducts themselves. Look at Budda and Sidney and Victor. Then look at Psalm. All the other players use their game to do the talking but Psalm is essentially the last remaining bit of Sark in this program.

Dude, you fucking nailed it. I've had a hard time explaining to my friends why I hate Psalm so badly. They think he's solid because he's put up some sacks, and don't understand my hatred of him. I mostly hate him because he plays on skates and is a fire twirling faggot, but you nailed it. He's the last bit of Sark that needs to die. We need to sacrifice him before the Bama game. I feel like throwing him into a volcano would be fitting.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Im right. DDY wrong. Water is damp

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you here.
    Shocking
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Different thing. Wooching Sarks his way around every game. Victor talked shit in a hilarious way against his old roommate. Not the same at all.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Fucktarded Comment of the Day Award Winner
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

• Options
    On a team full of people that simply do their jobs and excel at the fundamentals ... PSALM displays the most glaring example of not using the fundamentals of anybody on the team.

And if you want to look at his sacks on the year (and I'm sure that there will be a highlight video that his Dad will put together that will be heavily scrutinized on the TSIO podcast) you will find that the balance of them come due to the results of OTHERS doing their job and PSALM benefiting whether it is a coverage sack or a blitzer taking up a block to allow PSALM to get there.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Different thing. Wooching Sarks his way around every game. Victor talked shit in a hilarious way against his old roommate. Not the same at all.
    I have no problems with players talking shit if they play well. So Psalm gets a pass this year. Last year though he was ficking miserable with that stuff. Like 15 yard penalty after a routine play. I think that and the ukulele is why most here dislike him
  • Options
    It isn't about talking shit ... never has been ... smoke weed and talk shit like Lane Kiffin right???

It's because he's a front running douche that is more interested in getting in front of the camera and the spotlight than he is about doing his job. That's 100% Sark.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Uhhh, nope. I pretty much dislike psalm because he's the worse starting player on the defense. He has some sacks, but then he gets totally owned for the vast majority of plays.

It's not always about sacks for edge players. Mostly it's about moving the QB off his spot, being in his peripheral vision, and making him think that on any given play you can drive his ass into the turf. It's about getting inside the QB's head, and causing him to think that you're another guy they must account for.

For most opposing QBs that watch UW game tape, they don't view him as a threat.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

It isn't about talking shit ... never has been ... smoke weed and talk shit like Lane Kiffin right???

It's because he's a front running douche that is more interested in getting in front of the camera and the spotlight than he is about doing his job. That's 100% Sark.

Notice how every single championship picture has him front and center?
    I didn't even need @GrandpaSankey's eyes for that ... I'd have taken any odds imaginable that he'd be hogging up the spotlight
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Wooshing is missing Jojo.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Notice how every single championship picture has him front and center?
    Heart and sole of the team.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Wooching is the most fundamentally unsound player on the D, by a large margin. Terrible angles, bad balance, no discipline.

And he speaks like he's high or just plain stupid in interviews. No doubt believes in bigfoot.