Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the board: I was wrong about our running game

Never in my life was I so happy for being so wrong! I knew we could run the cuogs off the field without Brownsocks doing anything. But I thought running alone against the highly (over)rated Buff defense would not be enough and socks need to be clean for us to win -- despite many of you fuckers and the 3 podcast Amigos saying otherwise. Fuck me, I stand corrected. Now fuck off...

Now onto playoffs, not worried about our defense against ANYONE. On offense, we should be able to run everyone over except BAMA? I humbly await your enlightenment ...

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Our rush OL is 1 good RG away from being all time

fozzy...
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

fozzy...

Commit you big fucker! Home town hero status immeadiately and enroll for spring ball and prepare for 3 years of Boise State Type domination of the PAC 12 North.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Gladstone said:

fozzy...

Commit you big fucker! Home town hero status immeadiately and enroll for spring ball and prepare for 3 years of Boise State Type domination of the PAC 12 North.
    If that fucker STILL doesn't get it, fuck him.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Nobody runs on Bama. I want to have hope but the fact is not only is Bama great, but they are particularly great at what we don't deal with very well. They can shut down the run (68 ypg best in the country by a mile), and they are unreal in pass rush. That has been our tough spot all year was Browning getting major pressure with a good run D to keep us passing.. Bama is the best in the country at forcing you to pass and then killing your QB if they are indecisive. Bama is a test, especially for the way this team is built, of legendary proportions.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Dignified Dawg is back as our logo?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Nobody runs on Bama. I want to have hope but the fact is not only is Bama great, but they are particularly great at what we don't deal with very well. They can shut down the run (68 ypg best in the country by a mile), and they are unreal in pass rush. That has been our tough spot all year was Browning getting major pressure with a good run D to keep us passing.. Bama is the best in the country at forcing you to pass and then killing your QB if they are indecisive. Bama is a test, especially for the way this team is built, of legendary proportions.

This is the game where Smith's philosophy of having to take shots I can buy into. We aren't marching up and down the field on Bama, so hitting big plays will be a must. He just can't go SC game where it seemed he tried one every series (esp in 2nd half )or those quick 3 and outs will KILL our D in the 2nd half.

Dawgs must shorten game and milk play clock on O down under 5 every chance. 2 and 3 yards runs to set you up in 3rd and manageable (4-5 yards) are winning plays Jonathan versus the tide.