Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The one downside to this morning's announcement

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,994
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
The national story line for the next 27 days will be Washington and our weak non-conference schedule. It will get nauseauting

Comments

• Options
    MikeMonanMikeMonan Member Posts: 57
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bring on Bama!
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I think it will quickly turn to Alabama is going to curb stomp WA which is likely to happen. Let me see here, I can take the family on a Christmas break ski trip or we can go to Atlanta for an Alabama home game to watch the Huskies get hammered.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2016

The national story line for the next 27 days will be Washington and our weak non-conference schedule. It will get nauseauting

Maybe. I just went over to ESPN's front page (yup, flag me), and they have "Can Washington Dethrone Alabama" up at the top.

It would be in their interest to try to pump up Washington and make the UW-'Bama match up more exciting/appealing to a national audience - and in order to do that they have to lay off the "weak schedule" narrative a bit, right?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Nah, people's attention spans are short. Three days.

• Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Every year. The PAC-12 gets shit on and every year they Pac12 rolls into bowls and shits on other conferences. Fuck them.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Disagree.

As we used to say on The Pit, NOC.

Don't loose games by 39 points.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

I think it will quickly turn to Alabama is going to curb stomp WA which is likely to happen. Let me see here, I can take the family on a Christmas break ski trip or we can go to Atlanta for an Alabama home game to watch the Huskies get hammered.

You could send the family skiing and go to the game
    I'm going to leave it up to them. Girls likely want skiing boys definitely want the football. It will be interesting either way.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't think so. Look at Stanford last year. They got fucked for having a tough OOC schedule.