Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is a strange feeling....

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
We are playing for the PAC12 Championship tonight. And a chance to go to the College Football Playoff. In a game where we are favored. At 11-1. And number 4 in the cuntry. I swear to REAL God I never thought I would see this day again. Somewhere around year three of Sarkball I pretty much just gave up. Since 1991 and Don James being shit on by Gerberfaggot, we basically just slid farther and farther into the sewer, with one small uptick under Neu. One memorable season in 25 fucking years.

It's hard to explain how much my loser ass cherishes this game. I thought 30 years from now I would be on the front porch (lulz, but seriously FUCK YOU EMMERT) of my trailer, in my mid 70's like Race, and thinking back on how much I loved the 80's as a kid/high schooler and the 90's as a college dude because all I knew was kick ass winning football back then. But, since that time, we just shit ourselves and became Minnesota. I really, honestly, thought we had. Pat Haden is the single greatest thing to happen to Husky Football in the last 25 years. He is the Anti-Gerberfaggot.

I need this win tonight. I can think about the buzzsaw of Bama tomorrow in the warm afterglow of 12-1 and PAC-12 Champions. Please Peterman POP THE FUCK OFF and win tonight. An entire new generation of Husky fans needs this to recapture some Montlake Magic, and I need it because I have a massive cocaine addiction caused by a giant void in my life and the only plausible way I can fill it is with kicking the ever living shit out of other teams, making them fear us, talking shit about it, and hanging up real banners for winning shit not named "sustainability."

FUCKING DO THIS! And FUCK YOU BUFFS.

Comments