Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's on now

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I think UDub is good, but they're not as good as their record. They've played some weak teams and caught some breaks.

wont disagree about the record (thanks pool boy and thank you p12 norte) but catching breaks? we? are beating teams by 26 ppg, what are these breaks he speaks of?

Lack of flags on punt return against Utah. Going to OT vs Zona.
    UW didn't catch a single break in that Arizona game. That's why it went to OT.
    You won the turnover margin 3-1 and still went to OT with Zona. LOL
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I think UDub is good, but they're not as good as their record. They've played some weak teams and caught some breaks.

wont disagree about the record (thanks pool boy and thank you p12 norte) but catching breaks? we? are beating teams by 26 ppg, what are these breaks he speaks of?

10-5
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

What a lucky break!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2016

Cuogs beat Arizona 69-7. How did that work out for them against UW?

The Arizona game is an undeniable blemish. It's kind of embarrassing. That said, it's been proven over the season that it was a fluke. If we played again, Arizona would get plungered.
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Cuogs beat Arizona 69-7. How did that work out for them against UW?

The Arizona game is an undeniable blemish. It's kind of embarrassing. That said, it's been proven over the season that it was a fluke. If we played again, Arizona would get plungered.
    Derp. I don't think you know what the word transitive means. Hint: it's not about one of your dads.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    They said our DLINE was bad el oh el idiots