Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deserves own thread. Be afraid. Be very afraid

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Do you think the WSU receivers are going to be pissed about that? Because I do. I think they're going to work, work, work every single day from here on out with the goal to open next season being the ones doing the intimidating and when the times comes, to put it right back in Lake's face. And if they forget any day between now and then, I have confidence Strength Coach Loscalzo is going to remind them. Loudly.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,981
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

I don't think much of uw. And I've been to LA countless times. No thank you to SC or UCLA. And I've lived in Austin, Texas. I'd pass on UT.

Go out and find kids that want a college town atmosphere and show them the premier college town in America. Enough excuses of why Pullman isn't or hasn't or wasn't or will never be. WSU has been much closer to Rose Bowls and national titles then a lot of other schools.

WSU is a damn fine school. Outside of winning, weather, women, culture and acedemis, There are no disadvantages.

Huh?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605

I don't think much of uw. And I've been to LA countless times. No thank you to SC or UCLA. And I've lived in Austin, Texas. I'd pass on UT.

Go out and find kids that want a college town atmosphere and show them the premier college town in America. Enough excuses of why Pullman isn't or hasn't or wasn't or will never be. WSU has been much closer to Rose Bowls and national titles then a lot of other schools.

WSU is a damn fine school. There are no disadvantages.

Time for the d word?!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

That can't be real. Nobody should be that delusional.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/are-you-starting-to-understand-why-tt-got-tired-of-leach.11739/page-2
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Yeah, there were a couple sketchy calls, but QUITE honestly, if Falk doesn't play arguably the worst game of his career, it might have been 35-31 early in the fourth quarter.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/are-you-starting-to-understand-why-tt-got-tired-of-leach.11739/page-2
    dude has over 13k poasts on cuogfan, he's delusional as fuck.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

lmao, jesus christ, this fuckin guy...
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Exactly. How about recruiting and coaching up another set of DBs instead of just inheriting Sark's players.

Who the hell heard of Jimmy Lake before he started running his mouth anyway? I guess I forgot how great Eastern's DBs were....