Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WTF Herbie?

RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
"He needed every ounce of that length to deflect that pass."

Hondo, there's that shitty OSU offense making Michigan's defense look good again....no we're not watching the same game. Defense has always won championships.

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    reply not new thread
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Barrett throws it higher than Browning. Didn't think it was possible.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

reply not new thread

i slow
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Hondo, there's that shitty OSU offense making Michigan's defense look good again....no we're not watching the same game. Defense has always won championships.

I didn't say their defenses were shitty. Their offenses are shitty, which is factual. And that makes their defenses look better than they are.

That was a great defensive play. But only like the third throw down field all game.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I didn't say their defenses were shitty. Their offenses are shitty, which is factual. And that makes their defenses look better than they are.

That was a great defensive play. But only like the third throw down field all game.
    Their defenses are both really fucking good. Both would give Browning and company a headache. I can't believe UW's D is playing as well as it is with something like 4 starters out.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Their defenses are both really fucking good. Both would give Browning and company a headache. I can't believe UW's D is playing as well as it is with something like 4 starters out.
    Like USC, they both have incredible athletes. If we do fly sweeps and reverses and shit, we'll get drilled. We need straight ahead running and down field throws to one on one matchups. Our offense is way more balanced than either if these teams. We won't put up 45, but I think we can put up points if we game plan properly. And our defense can hold these offenses.

Really both these teams run a new age wishbone. It's now the read option, but not that different concept from the wishbone. And their QBs are shit.