Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Happy Thanksgiving you degenerates

2»

Comments

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Yes, thank you Derek for providing all of us hardcore fans a place to say what's on our minds about the program. Thank you to all you fellow posters poasters for making me laugh. Thank you to the podcasters for putting out content that makes my commute more tolerable.

And thank you to the TV show "King of the Hill" for this little gem (which now always makes me think of @Swaye):

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Shouldn't it be @doog_du_jour?
    I'm not Foreign-Language-Superiority-Guy, so you could be right @Dennis_DeYoung. I did base the name off of the title of the 1967 French film, "Belle de Jour".

Anyway, like the typo in your Twitter handle, too late to turn back now!
    YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!

Hurtful.
    Only said with the utmost love!
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yes, thank you Derek for providing all of us hardcore fans a place to say what's on our minds about the program. Thank you to all you fellow posters poasters for making me laugh. Thank you to the podcasters for putting out content that makes my commute more tolerable.

And thank you to the TV show "King of the Hill" for this little gem (which now always makes me think of @Swaye):

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I'm not Foreign-Language-Superiority-Guy, so you could be right @Dennis_DeYoung. I did base the name off of the title of the 1967 French film, "Belle de Jour".

Hurtful.
    Upmost?!?
  • Options

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Hurtful.
    Upmost?!?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

I'd say I was thankful for this board and the cast of characters who poast here.

But it would only be in the way of when you found out that the burns were merely a bladder infection and not something else after partaking in questionable pussy.

My fellow Americans, grammar has suffered a serious insult today.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Hurtful.
    Upmost?!?
    Shit! You're right. My bad.

Grammar was never my strong suit.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

I'd say I was thankful for this board and the cast of characters who poast here.

But it would only be in the way of when you found out that the burns were merely a bladder infection and not something else after partaking in questionable pussy.

My fellow Americans, grammar has suffered a serious insult today.
    Lemme Guess. The Academis smack will flow freely from this one beginning around 4pm today.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    All this treacly NW brolove is making me weepy. Rooting for the Cascadia Subduction Zone today, and every day
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm only thankful that I've found lots of Indian jokes. Next time I'm on the res I've got a full clip.