Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KimJongVinoFS...

I like how the CEO talks about Gardenhire. Some asshat calls him irresponsible and Kimbo responds: "I think an overwhelming majority out her subscribe because we provide a lot you can't get elsewhere."

El. Oh. El. They ran the story on fucking ESPN. Only the biggest sports media outlet in the world. But again, Kim reporting things you can't get elsewhere. Oh and Sunday night Bleenor poasted some cryptic tweet about this being the end for Charlie Strong...like an hour after it was all over the media.

The gift that keeps on giving. Ts and Ps to Dickus' son. #Endthecrud #CrudAwarenessMonth

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ya but if you pay money for free info then at least you get it in the place you pay for eventually.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Bleenor knew Charlie Strong will be fired while he was still coaching for Urb...he just couldn't say anything yet
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I like how the CEO talks about Gardenhire. Some asshat calls him irresponsible and Kimbo responds: "I think an overwhelming majority out her subscribe because we provide a lot you can't get elsewhere."

El. Oh. El. They ran the story on fucking ESPN. Only the biggest sports media outlet in the world. But again, Kim reporting things you can't get elsewhere. Oh and Sunday night Bleenor poasted some cryptic tweet about this being the end for Charlie Strong...like an hour after it was all over the media.

The gift that keeps on giving. Ts and Ps to Dickus' son. #Endthecrud #CrudAwarenessMonth

The Charlie Strong news has been so stupid. Who cares about the exact moment he gets fired? Anyone who watches football knows he'll be door-ass-out.
    Anyone who pays attention to college football knew Strong was gone this year and the exact moment any doubt was removed was as soon as Kansas' kicker won the game.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,349
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Complaining about how Texas fired him is because no one can seriously complain that he got fired but he's a great man (he's Black) and he really cares about molding his players into fine young men