Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's Time to Kill Diablo

2»

Comments

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

YouKnowIt said:

Heres the thing shitty ASU blitzzzzeszzz all the time so brownsocks might be scared again like vs USC

You have to go right at a blitz to make them pay. But we won't.

Smiff will call lateral plays to the side, where an already running LB with a full head of steam will tackle our WR or RB 6 yards behind the line of scrimmage.
    I am not sure what you are talking about. A well-executed bubble screen, now screen or designed flare pass are all potential blitz-killers. That is what they are designed to do: punish aggression and exploit a numbers advantage.

In the past they didn't work because Cyler couldn't throw them (in '14) and the WRs couldn't block a lick (last season).

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2016
    Sorry guys, but there just isn't much ass left on that fag to fuck, but join in on the conference gang bang and leave your mark. It's been 10 years for you. Choke that bitch out and make Arizona play the role of necrophiliacs.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Good old times with diablo 1, AOL, and battle.net

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AnMR6SOBa9k

Ahh great music.

I sense a soul in search of answers!
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

If you could only have one, Diablo or Fozzy?

Which one is the package deal with the horadric cube?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

People forget you have to kill Mephisto before the portal to hell opens and you can kill Diablo for the gold

Diablo 2 and 3 were Millennial games. This is a big boy thread.
    Fuck that Diablo 3 is a gen Z piece of shit

D2 was the best game of all time
    When Oregon sacks Helfrich and their new coach tries to poach back the 2 Oregon-based UW commits, Pete's response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf2u7CQPrHw

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

How are we supposed to kill Diablo if we can't even make it past The Butcher?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    They are remaking Diablo 1 inside of Diablo 3 which will be interesting.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

They are remaking Diablo 1 inside of Diablo 3 which will be interesting.

It shows what jealous fags Blizzard has become that for the games 20th Anniversary they're making it essentially a side quest in D3 instead of releasing the original in HD so that modern systems can play it.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The last time I played Diablo 1 online, the servers were incapable of preventing cheaters...some guy would walk up to me and do this thing where he'd one shot kill me and then immediately resurrect me, and then one shot me again and rez me again and just kept repeating it. The only way out of that was to cold restart my computer. After that experience, I hung up Diablo 1 for good and moved onto Diablo 2. Love both games. Never played 3.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Booted up Diablo 3 a few weeks ago. Game is incredibly easy now.

I played through Diablo 3 last year and didn't die the entire ge. Not only that, I never used a potion. I don't know if I did something wrong on the setup or if the game is just that easy. It got really boring but I had to finish it.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Booted up Diablo 3 a few weeks ago. Game is incredibly easy now.

I played through Diablo 3 last year and didn't die the entire ge. Not only that, I never used a potion. I don't know if I did something wrong on the setup or if the game is just that easy. It got really boring but I had to finish it.
    I thought the same thing. The first time I played through a few years ago i remembered dying a lot. Apparently the loot drops are just that much better so the game is much easier. Already up to like torment 3 and it's finally starting to get somewhat strategic.