Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm coming around on tattooed women

2»

Comments

• Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ohhh fake titties... might as well go to fucking doogman for this lame shit!
    Swaye said:

YouKnowIt said:

Most Tattooed bitches don't have tits, so they get tattoos so you focus on those instead of their TITS that you couldn't TITTY BANG WITH A FUCKING REDWOOD

Got anymore dumb shit to say?

• Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PS... I said most Tattooed bitches .. I didnt say all.. by most I meant 80%, got to love the 20% cows! I love Cows! MILK TITS!
    YouKnowIt said:

Swaye said:

YouKnowIt said:

Most Tattooed bitches don't have tits, so they get tattoos so you focus on those instead of their TITS that you couldn't TITTY BANG WITH A FUCKING REDWOOD

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    YouKnowIt said:

PS... I said most Tattooed bitches .. I didnt say all.. by most I meant 80%, got to love the 20% cows! I love Cows! MILK TITS!

YouKnowIt said:

Swaye said:

YouKnowIt said:

It's 81%, not 80%. Try to keep up. There won't even be a warning.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tell them how much you dislike women with tats; get samurai sword to the sack?